Company: Cascadia Resources
Posted on: August 5, 2022
1. Apply accounting principles for all data entry, AP/AR posting
and tracking, etc. for the general ledger.
2. Assist with some banking operations related to withdrawals,
payments, loan returns, and more.
3. Be familiar with US and Canada tax regulations and processes
required for refund applications.
4. Assist with procurement of business equipment and services and
related contractual documents.
5. Report to Accounting Senior Manager for Protrade group who is
located in Taipei.
6. This position is the primary accounting communication channel
between the Redmond and Taipei offices. Proficiency in both English
and Mandarin is a must.
Proficiency in both English and Mandarin is a must.
Cascadia Resources Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Protrade
Applied Materials, Ltd. Protrade group is headquartered in Taipei,
Taiwan and has about 100 employees around the world. -Protrade is
majority owned by Weblink International, a subsidiary of Acer,
For over 30 years the Protrade name has been associated with the
trade and distribution of synthetic and natural rubber, plastic
resins and related fillers. Protrade cooperates with many of the
world's leading petrochemical manufacturers, and for a select group
of industry leaders we act as the assigned distribution channel.
-Our sales team members are located in Taipei, Shanghai, Qingdao,
Seoul, Mumbai, Bangkok, Redmond, Akron, Rotterdam, and Sao Paulo.
-Cascadia Resources is our fast growing company handling
purchasing, sales and distribution activities in North America.
What we offer:
Keywords: Cascadia Resources, Redmond , Bookkeeper, Accounting, Auditing , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!