Company: MV Transportation
Posted on: November 24, 2022
MV Transportation is seeking an Accounting Clerk who will ensure
the accuracy and completion of all accounts payable and receivable
processes, to ensure accurate client invoicing and collections, and
to ensure the accuracy of payroll and all other local financial
obligations. Job Responsibilities:
- Complete daily and weekly reports for Accounting Manager review
to ensure that hours and payroll are within budgeted amounts for
- Maintain accurate fare accounting records and relevant payroll
deductions for affected employees.
- Reference accounts payable records for Manager approval and
ensuring the accuracy of account charges.
- Prepare client invoices in a timely manner to ensure
appropriate posting to general ledger.
- Prepare appropriate credit/debit memos to ensure accuracy
accounts receivable balances.
- Update and maintain vendor and supplier files
- Submit reimbursement requests and expense reimbursement
requests as necessary on behalf of other management staff.
- Ensure accurate preparation of journal entries to ensure that
an accurate picture of local finances is available.Talent
- Associate degree or equivalent related field, additional
accounting experience preferred.
- Accounting reporting and/or bookkeeping background
- Accounting basics.
- Payroll and data entry processing is a plus.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office package including word
processing and spreadsheets.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced multi-tasking environment.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Ability to communicate effectively on all levels.During the
course of employment, employees may receive and have access to
confidential information. All employees are expected to respect and
maintain the confidentiality of non-public customer and business
records and any other information that MV classifies as
confidential.MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal
Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an
applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed,
national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability,
veteran or military status, genetic information or any other
legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local
laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this
application is solely to determine suitability for employment,
verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants
may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check
after receiving a conditional offer of employment.
Keywords: MV Transportation, Redmond , Accounting Clerk, Accounting, Auditing , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!