Administrative Assistant 2
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Administrative Assistant 2BCforward is currently seeking highly
motivated Administrative Assistant 2 for an opportunity in Redmond,
WA. Title: Administrative Assistant 2 Location: Redmond, WA
(Onsite) Duration: 8 Months Job Description:We are looking for an
experienced Business Administrator to support our team.In this
position you will be working with an engineering team and support a
team, in a fast-paced environment. You will need to have great
attention to detail, strong planning, organizational and time
management skills, the ability to work independently, and a strong
ability to work within a matrix of responsibility.
- Proactively managing calendars, making decisions on behalf of
the calendar's owner to prioritize calendar requests based on
shifting business priorities to ensure accurate scheduling and
appropriate allocation of time.
- Partnering with a team of amazing business administrators to
support an engineering organization around T&E budgets,
employee onboarding, and team events.
- Maintaining manager and group information with
- Manage domestic and international travel plans and
- Preparing and processing expense reports.
- Ensuring a timely flow of information and process approvals as
- Effectively communicating and building relationships with the
business support community and business leadership.
- Influencing and embracing cross-functional/cultural teams.
- Able to Solve complex problems when they occur.
- Ensuring compliance with the Microsoft and team policies and
- Able to think fast. Flexible thinking is a must! Skills Needed:
- A great attitude and positive approach to people and tasks
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including
teamwork, facilitation, and negotiation.
- Analytical thinking and ability to quickly diagnose operational
data, and then act on decisions.
- Strong organizational skills
- A willingness to collaborate and be a team player.
- Project management experience
- 3+ years proficient experience with MS internal tools
- 5+ years of proven relevant work experience
- BA/BS degree is desirable, but not required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft software, including Microsoft Office
and OutlookWhom to reach: Nitesh KumarHow to apply: Please share an
updated resume About BCforward:BCforward began as an IT business
solution and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown
with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solution's
organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward
also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and
India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE
certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed
BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project
solutions for over the years of catering to our customers' specific
needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global
resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have
the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in
both public and private sectors which allows us to address your
most challenging needs. www.BCforward.comInterested candidates
please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 152022
when responding to this ad.
Keywords: BCforward, Redmond , Administrative Assistant 2, Administration, Clerical , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!