Executive Assistant/Office Manager
Company: Compact Information Systems
Posted on: June 25, 2022
This is an onsite role in Redmond, WA
- The Executive Assistant supports CIS's executive-level
leadership with dedicated executive administration and support of
scheduling, travel plan and departmental event coordination, and
streamlining administrative processes. This role will include
frequent communication and interaction with senior-level personnel,
Directors, and external collaborators and contacts to assist with
- Provide professional representation for the function.
- Provide executive leadership with extensive and continuous
calendar management, domestic and international travel management,
expense management, event registrations and detailed meeting plan
management, and all other executive support.
- Act as representative of executive leadership regarding
internal and external relations and correspondences and screening
- Coordination of meetings, creating PowerPoint presentations,
coordinating monthly reporting, use of Excel spreadsheets and
ordering equipment, etc.
- Arrange on- and off-site meetings, events, appointments &
travel for departmental leadership with supporting materials as
- Ensure that executive leadership is informed of priorities,
deadlines and challenges.
- Assist executive leadership in tracking key operational metrics
by organizing and compiling data, researching facts, and
coordinating information retrieval.
- Arrange teleconferences, domestically and/or
- Independently perform special projects that require a combined
knowledge of administrative needs and technical
- Complete accurate and detailed leadership department expense
reporting and other departmental reports.
- Respond to a wide variety of requests for information, policies
and procedures, and executive action. Analyze needs and problems
and determine approach and priority.
- Assist with contract administration as needed including
obtaining signatures, scanning and electronic filing.
- Track internal and external contacts and maintain contact
- Utilize efficient time management with the nuances of complex
administrative assistance at the executive level.
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of team and company
- Operate independently with minimal supervision.
- Provide back-up administrative support to other departments as
- Available at various hours for business-related tasks during
regular business working hours and periodically during off-hours
(evenings and weekends).
- Other duties as required.
Skills:Basic Qualifications5+ years of experience supporting
administrative functions at the executive level
Preferred QualificationsExperience in a startup company
Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and operate with a
high sense of urgency
Ability to show and demonstrate on a consistent basis initiative,
professionalism, poise and flexibility and work within an
environment of frequent interruptions, conflicting priorities, and
Ability to observe strict confidentiality in all aspects of
Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interface
effectively with a wide variety of internal and external
Highly developed written communication skills, including report
writing, presentations, email correspondence and verbal
communication skills, particularly in dealing with people of
Advanced experience in in Microsoft Windows operating systems and
Microsoft Office applications including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint,
Excel, and Outlook
Excellent calendar management skills and demonstrated history of
complex scheduling with consistent follow through
Proven ability to work independently
Project management skills
Strong organization and prioritization skills; demonstrated history
of successfully managing multiple concurrent initiatives and
maintaining one's own workflow
Demonstrated ability to meet project deadlines
Ability to effectively exercise discretion and judgment in handling
Ability to anticipate needs, resourcefulness and responsiveness are
essentialAbility to consistently strive for excellence and exercise
Dependability, dedication, resourcefulness, and independence
Understanding of privacy of data
Ability to work well under pressure while maintaining a
professional demeanorEducation: Bachelor's DegreePI183004547
Keywords: Compact Information Systems, Redmond , Executive Assistant/Office Manager, Administration, Clerical , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!