Senior Firmware Engineer (Sensors
Company: Fresh Consulting
Posted on: February 15, 2021
Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and
hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services
to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers,
sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch
engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect
humans, systems, and machines. We've been growing fast and need
someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality
work in a fast-paced environment.-- Visit
freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across
several industries. Title: Senior Firmware Engineer (Sensors)
Duration: Project Based Long-Term Vendor Contract
Location: Redmond, WA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday
Pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week-- Role:
- Develop firmware on an embedded SoC RTOS platform to interface
with and acquire data from various sensors (e.g. I2C, I3C, SPI,
USB3, with DMA).--
- Should have an excellent understanding of sw/hw interfaces using
an SoC development toolchain, prefer RTOS (Zephyr, FreeRTOS) or
Embedded Linux development environments.-- Skills:--
- Capable of developing device drivers which use peripherals, such
as SPI, I2C, I3C, USB, UART, or MIPI, etc.--
- Design, develop firmware applications which can interface with
host, including field updates via bootloading.--
- Improve SoC performance and power efficiency of embedded
- Customize RTOS and SoC SDK to meet design goals.
- Participate in design reviews and code reviews for sw and fw
- 5+ years' experience in C/C++, RTOS, and ARM.
- Device/board bring up experience.
- Strong experience with git.
- Experienced with Oscilloscopes and Logic Analyzers.-- Education:
BSEE, BSCSE or related. FRESH-
- Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies
- The relationships that we have created with our clients are one
of a kind.
- We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D,
product development, and manufacturing.
- We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from
AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
- Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term
investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we
together have created. We're a handpicked team of Engineers,
digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in
creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing,
designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as
an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and
your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you
to get to know your business, understand your industry, and
incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep
your customers coming back for more. Fresh Consulting is a
participating E-Verify company. freshconsulting.com Why Fresh? At
Fresh, we value creating a work environment with a strong team
culture, vibrant creativity, and a constant drive to challenge
ourselves to grow, develop new solutions, and generate novel ideas.
811 SE Stark Street
Portland, OR 97214
Keywords: Fresh Consulting, Redmond , Senior Firmware Engineer (Sensors, Engineering , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!