Engineering Project Coordinator III
Company: Spectraforce Technologies Inc
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Job Description Title: Engineering Project Coordinator III
Location: Redmond, WA
Duration: 12 months
- Coordinate with PLM team and Engineering to create and handle
Bill of Materials (BOMs), part numbers, and release design and
drawings documentation for EE, ME and System level.
- Create Purchase Requisitions, maintain invoice tracking and
Goods Receipts against spend and forecast budget.
- Assist with third-party contractors - adding vendors to the
system, onboarding steps (e.g. Thundersoft).
- Assist Technical Program Managers in driving OK2TOOL & OK2FAB
cross-functional sign-off process.--
Build planning and allocations
Communicate with vendors regarding PO/invoice, material
requirement, and delivery schedule.
Support Build Matrix (BM) for Engineering builds, primarily (but
not limited to) the following:
- "left half" of BM - listing key BOM components, adding part
numbers, adding expected configs/suppliers for each component (TPM
to own the "right half" - defining and maintaining the actual
configs for the build)
- Work with team to gather allocations requests for the build and
their split across all configs of the BM
- TPM owns the overall BM
- Drive Local SMT/Prototypes builds:
- Work with Engineers & vendors to manage day-to-day build
- Document & communicate local build progress.
- Travel to support proto builds at contract manufacturer local
and overseas, as needed.
- Represent Engineering as a point of contact for receiving
Clear-To-Build (CTB) reports, and following up on non-GSM-related
items with the Engineering team.
- Create, handle and process Engineering Change Orders (ECO),
Manufacturer Change Orders (MCO) and Deviations Work on multiple
- Work with CM on shipment schedule from factory and track
- Work with internal device distribution & security team for
prototype allocation/tracking & recall/rework.
- Comments for Suppliers: Hardware Role- Hard Science (Mechanical
or Electrical Engineering, Physics)Must-Have:
- Program Management- Organized and a Strong Communicator
- Bias towards technical skills
- Self Motivated, Takes Initiative, Detail Orientated Hi, my name
is Amit Gupta
Let me know if you have questions Don't see your next job? Submit
your resume anyways and we'll let you know when we find the perfect
job for you
Keywords: Spectraforce Technologies Inc, Redmond , Engineering Project Coordinator III, Engineering , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!