Posted on: January 8, 2022
We are looking for an experienced Telemetry Engineer to join the
343 Publishing team in support of Halo: The Master Chief Collection
and Halo Wars titles. The Telemetry Engineer will own the technical
architecture, implementation, and maintenance of telemetry events
emitted from the game client or server which are used for reporting
and remote diagnostics. Responsibilities---
- Work with Analytics and Design teams to understand intent of
- Convert needs of non-technical stakeholders to actionable
- Provide technical review for telemetry specifications to
minimize abstraction between internal data models and the data
surfaced to the Analytics team and flag implementation concerns
early in the process.
- Implement and maintain telemetry events in C++ source
- Maintain test tooling for viewing and debugging telemetry
events in C# source code.
- Coordinate with external development partners to support areas
relating to telemetry.
- Help build awareness of telemetry needs into the foundation of
- Triage production issues along with other operational team
- Conduct root cause analysis of critical issues.
- Track work requirements in Azure DevOps.Minimum
Qual---ifications and Skills
- Proven ability to write production-quality C++ and C# source
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work on small, focused teams on
deliverables with tight deadlines.
- Independently driven, reliable team player.
- Drive to take initiative and own issues.
- Passion for gaming and the Halo Universe.Pluses
- Experience with SQL, KQL, or other database query
- Experience using Python or PowerShell to streamline
- Experience with Testing Tools and methodologies.
- Experience working on a shipped game release.
- Passion for gaming insights and analytics.
Keywords: Experis, Redmond , Telemetry Engineer, Engineering , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!