Digital Design Engineer
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Facebook Reality Labs focuses on delivering Facebook's vision
through Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR). The
compute performance and power efficiency requirements of Virtual
and Augmented Reality require custom silicon. Facebook Silicon team
is driving the state of the art forward with breakthrough work in
computer vision, machine learning, mixed reality, graphics,
displays, sensors, and new ways to map the human body. Our chips
will enable AR & VR devices where our real and virtual world will
mix and match throughout the day. We believe the only way to
achieve our goals is to look at the entire stack, from transistor,
through architecture, firmware, and algorithms.We are growing our
ASIC Design and --Architecture team within AR Silicon and are
seeking engineers at all levels who will work with a world-class
group of researchers and engineers using their digital design
skills to implement and contribute to the development and
optimization of power efficient graphics IPs.
- Contribute to scalable architecture and --Architecture designs
for low-power graphics IP design.
- Drive the top-level --Architecture definition and develop the
- Drive the chip-level integration, verification plan development
- Supervise the RTL-to-GDS flow and assist with synthesis and
- Contribute to ASIC digital --Architecture, design and
- Support the test program development, chip validation and chip
life until production maturity.
- Work with FPGA engineers to perform early prototyping.
- Support hand-off and integration of blocks into larger SOC
- Assist with performance/power analysis of IP models.
- 3+ years of experience as a Digital Design Engineer and/or a
- Experience in RTL coding, synthesis and/or SoC
- Experience in digital design --Architecture.
- Experience with at least 1 procedural programming language (C,
C++, Python etc.).
- Bachelor's in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science or
- Experience with Machine learning, graphics or computer vision
- SystemVerilog OVM/UVM experience.
- Experience in SoC integration and ASIC architecture.
- Experience with low power design and optimization.
- Experience with design synthesis and timing optimization.
- Master's degree in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science.
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community
and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and
services, we're building a different kind of company that connects
billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what
matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together.
Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business
expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our
global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and
working together to empower people around the world to build
community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help
people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color,
national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related
medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity,
gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age,
status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a
disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories,
consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is
committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates
with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any
assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us
know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Oculus, Redmond , Digital Design Engineer, Engineering , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!