Embedded C/C++, Firmware Engineer
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Job Description: Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream
technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for all
American Corporations. We are currently seeking an Embedded C/C++,
Firmware Engineer for our client in the Information Technology
Services and Consulting domain. We value our professionals,
providing comprehensive benefits and the opportunity for growth.
This is a Contract position and the client is looking for someone
to start immediately.
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
Location: Redmond, WA (Must work onsite in Redmond, WA from day 1
of the assignment.)
Role: Embedded C/C++, Firmware Engineer
Primary Skills: C++
Role Description: The Embedded C/C++, Firmware Engineer must have
at least 8+ years of experience.
Required Experience and Skills:
- 8 to 12 years of embedded C/C++ and firmware development
- Has thorough knowledge on product development/management.
- Well experienced in C/C++ for embedded systems
- Good knowledge of embedded systems
- Knowledge of working with Hardware.
- Knowledge on Python will be an added advantage.
- Manage a team of development engineers.
- Develop Firmware and Software systems enabling the development
and delivery of code enabling the delivery of products.
- Development of new features for the hardware products.
- Working with new Hardware and sensors
- Development of algorithms and logic.
- Development of System level Software and Firmware.
- Understand customer requirements and convert them into user
stories and estimates.
- Work with the product managers and end users to define and
document product and feature functionality and requirements.
- Work closely with multiple internal teams to create, maintain and
evolve development plans.
- Actively participate in issue triage/troubleshooting and clearly
document processes used.
- Ensure effective communications with peers and management.
- Strong background in designing or extending existing development
- Excellent Debugging skills & experience troubleshooting.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement:
Please note that, where allowed by local law, Company requires
associates of all company entities, subsidiaries, and joint
ventures, including non-integrated business, as well as
contractors, to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if or when
their role requires them to conduct business face-to-face. This
includes any role that necessitates presence at the
company--------s or client site, in-person event or meeting, or
business travel. In accordance with local law, vaccination will
also be required when mandated by a client or the country
government, regardless of work location. New hires will be asked to
attest to their vaccination status and upload proof of vaccination
as applicable after joining.
Education: Bachelor--------s degree in Computer Science,
Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or
another related field or Equivalent
Experience: Minimum 8+ years of experience
Relocation: This position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Note: Must be able to work on a W2 basis
Recruiter Name: Srinivas Rao
Recruiter Phone: 877-884-8834 or 412-226-0751 (Ext: 2029)
Equal Employment Opportunity
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor Years of Experience Required:
More than 5 years Expected Travel Time: None
Keywords: Mastech, Redmond , Embedded C/C++, Firmware Engineer, Engineering , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!