Company: HCL Technologies
Posted on: June 24, 2022
- Develop and own challenging applications in support of
Development and Manufacturing as an Applications Engineer in the
- Set up, document, and sustain control systems to ensure
- Develop specification documents, engage with suppliers, and
drive qualification, installation, enablement of new tools.
- Work with other Metrology team members to gather complementary
measurements for base lining and qualifying application
- Cross-train across Metrology as needed to maintain support
- Partner with process-engineering owners to improve
process-control and yields.
- Identify equipment issues and lead equipment engineering team
and tool vendors to assure optimal tool-fleet performance.
- Robust structured problem-solving skills and Root Cause
- Summarize, document, and present results.
- Communicate effectively with both management and fellow
- Display comfort and skill in presenting issues/findings.
Keywords: HCL Technologies, Redmond , Metrology Engineer, Engineering , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!