Company: Pactera EDGE
Posted on: August 1, 2022
About Pactera EDGE -Pactera EDGE is a global organization with
offices in the US, Europe, India, and Asia-Pacific. Clients include
100+ of the Global 500 companies, with industry concentration in
Software and Technology, CPG, Retail, Logistics, Financial
Services, Insurance, Healthcare, Food & Beverage, and Travel &
Hospitality.With a core focus on Data, Intelligence, and Expertise,
Pactera EDGE helps clients achieve new levels of performance while
adding brand new digital business capabilities to drive relevance,
revenue, and growth. With the clarity of vision, technological
expertise, operational excellence, and a global footprint, Pactera
EDGE is the partner of choice for enterprises that want to run
smarter - and for those that want to change the
race.https://www.pacteraedge.com/Role: Service Engineer Job
- Deploy Business topologies and Exchange topologies utilizing
Azure or lab servers
- Deploy Hybrid topologies
- Coordinate projects with the project owner
- Arrange and manage meetings with teams in Redmond, China and
- Conduct feature testing, verifying bugs found by the testing
team or customer.
- Create processes for the configuration of a Lync2010 Hybrid
topologyRequired Skills and knowledge:
- Knowledge of PowerShell is a must.
- Knowledge of the VT Deploy tool.
- Knowing about 'Azure AD Sync'
- Knowledge of Azure StorageBenefits offered - Comprehensive
healthcare, dental & vision, 401k plan, PTO, etc." Pactera EDGE is
an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any
of our applicants on the grounds of race, gender, religion,
background or any other reason."
Keywords: Pactera EDGE, Redmond , Service Engineer, Engineering , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!