Test Engineer II- (Hybrid)
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and
diversityThe future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of
thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that
make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly
way, keeping buildings intelligent and safe and even making it
possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things.
That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career
opportunities across different fields and industries.
Honeywell changes the way the world works.
For more than 130 years, we've solved the toughest customer
challenges through a rare combination of our industrial expertise
and our innovations in ground breaking software and technology, and
This perfection is built on a foundation of inclusion, diversity
and driving a performance culture that values integrity and
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Be part of a team to test product designs. You will work with a
cross functional team and test products through the development
cycle. You will investigate and analyze issues to root cause and
propose the fix and verify & validate the final solution. An
opportunity to be engaged in full product lifecycle, from inception
to final product. Hands on lab work to test, verify, and validate
that products meet customer requirements and needs. Use your
creativity to develop testing concepts for a leading industry.
- Develop requirements for test equipment used for inertial
sensors and gather quotes
- Design, integrate, and validate test equipment
- Generate documentation for test station and test
- Test products and provide preliminary analysis of resultsYOU
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- 2+ years inertial test equipment and/ or inertial sensors
experience or a Master's degree
- Due to export control regulations, this position requires US
- Hands on hardware experience
- Experience with inertial test equipment and inertial sensors is
- Individuals who take the initiative to get things done, do
things before being asked by others or forced to by event
- Individuals that assemble facts from various areas, analyze
data, and provide informed recommendations
- Individuals that effectively using data to make intelligent
- Multi-tasking and has the ability to manage a variety of
- Experience summarizing and presenting test data
- Proven track record developing test software and
- Experience with creating/testing software in C#Additional
JOB ID: HRD174259Category:
EngineeringLocation: 15001 NE 36th
Street,Redmond,Washington,98052,United StatesExemptMust be a US
Citizen due to contractual requirements.Engineering
(GLOBAL)Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified
applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed,
color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Keywords: Honeywell, Redmond , Test Engineer II- (Hybrid), Engineering , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!