Company: Insight Global
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Electrical Engineer II/ IIIRedmond, WA - will be onsite!2 year +
- Designing schematics, completing board layouts, assembling,
testing, debugging, and integrating designs into electro-mechanical
- Collaborating in a team environment across engineering
- Transforming vendor reference designs into custom
- Transforming ambiguous requests and vendor reference designs
into working custom solutions.
- Incubating new technologies into research prototypes.REQUIRED
- BS in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience with schematic and board layout using Cadence Orcad,
Altium or equivalent.
- Experience with use of bench test equipment such as
oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, and function generators.
- Experience with low and high speed digital communication
interfaces such as I2C, SPI, UART, MIPI and USB SS.
- 3+ years industry experience directly contributing to product
design and manufacturing process, involving the fabrication. and
assembly of Printed Circuit Boards, Flexible Printed Circuits,
Rigid Flexible Printed Circuits, and mechanical systems integration
within a concurrent environment. Preferred Qualifications
- Demonstrates strong aptitude for creative problem solving.
- Familiarity with VR/AR systems or wearable technologies.
- Experience creating initial system bring-up code or debug and
test code in C/C++/Python.
- Experience designing portable electronic devices.
- Experience in low power design and/or high thermally
- Experience with PCBA and product level failure modes
(production and field)
- Experience with relating failure mode to process, material and
design related stressors
- Experience specifying components and working with cross
functional partners to ensure they meet spec/packaging
- Experience with HDI design and analog design.
Keywords: Insight Global, Redmond , Electrical Engineer, Engineering , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!