Camera/Depth Technical Program Manager
Posted on: May 6, 2022
As a Camera Technical Program Manager at FRL you will lead
multidisciplinary programs through the product development process
to develop the next custom and semi-custom Camera modules to drive
our industry-leading FRL systems. You will establish requirements
with internal and external customers, manage program schedules,
identify risks and associated mitigation plans, and clearly
communicate to program stakeholders. We look for program managers
who are natural motivators, cross-functional relationship builders,
and champions for driving the right level of process to ensure
smooth and predictable program execution in a fast-paced innovative
Camera/Depth Technical Program Manager Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Camera team, driving and tracking the
investigation, definition and delivery of camera modules.
- Create development, delivery, and qualification schedules based
on system requirements, technical challenges, lead-times and
- Manage communication within, and between, internal engineering
and external vendor teams.
- Assist engineering and sourcing teams with supplier evaluation
- Work with teams to set milestones, communicate program
statuses, and identify/address potential setbacks.
- Work cross-functionally to develop best practices and
technology development processes in a quickly changing and dynamic
environment to ensure on time delivery.
- Manage delivery of samples and mass production parts for the
- Organize required face to face on site meeting with
- Coordinate and contribute to engineering deliverables,
including specifications, design options, and test plans.
- Ensure program documents are complete, current and available
for staff and leadership review.
- Contribute to resource planning to ensure program success.
- Up to 25% travel.
- BS in Engineering field or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years experience working as a technology development program
manager for consumer electronics.
- 2+ years experience working on Camera projects.
- Knowledge of phase gate approach to technology development
- Experience with component and module qualification, validation
and characterization processes.
- Knowledge of program and issue tracking.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color,
national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related
medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity,
gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age,
status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a
disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories,
consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is
committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates
with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any
assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us
know at email@example.com.
Keywords: Oculus, Redmond , Camera/Depth Technical Program Manager, Executive , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!