Manager Reporting ERP Applications
Company: Providence Health & Services
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Description:Manager Reporting ERP ApplicationsThe purpose of
this position is to provide an environment for promoting a high
level of customer and employee satisfaction and accurate execution
of tasks to support the customer both externally as well as in
other areas of the IS Organization. These responsibilities span all
Providence Saint Joseph Health and Services facilities and
affiliates. The Manager is responsible for helping develop the
reporting capabilities for the IS EBA organization and for
developing and implementing the tactical plans .This position is
responsible for leading, mentoring and developing supervisors as
well as maintaining the technical competency of and staff to insure
the daily operational readiness of the applications. The Manager is
also responsible for establishing and maintain long term
relationships with Business, Vendors and other IS Pillars to define
and drive the future reporting initiatives to ensure application
stability and a positive user experience. Performs all duties in a
manner that promotes team concept, high quality customer
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Management,
Information Services, Accounting, Commerce or equivalent
- Five (5) years Information Services leadership experience.
- Eight (8) years total relevant experience, or an equivalent
combination of relevant experience:
- Key experience highlights include:
- Demonstrated ability to create and successfully execute
strategic plans for highly complex issues; healthcare information
services operations and support; experience standardizing complex
and disparate processes; methodologies related to application
management such as system deployment, support, and life cycle;
experience in process improvement methodology, change management,
operational improvement in complex systems.
- Must have proven ability to interact at and communicate to all
levels of an organization. Organizational, interpersonal, and
communications skills and the ability to manage shifting priorities
are critical for success in this position.
- Six (6) years cumulative experience on transformational
programs (can be design, and/or implementation and/or upgrade
experience). Experience must include four or more of the following
areas of demonstrated competency/expertise:
- Reporting Application design and/or implementation of large
scale Enterprise Resource Planning systems (like Oracle
- DW solutions.
- Designing Analytics solutions.
- Data Management.
- Reporting tools such as Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise
Edition/Oracle Analytics Cloud.
- Strong experience with Oracle or MS SQL Server databases.
- Strong experience with star schemas / dimensional
- Strong experience with reporting performance optimization.
- Experience must include leading Information Services teams in
two or more of the reporting applications and business processes in
Finance, Supply chain, HCM.
- Experience in helping organizations on strategy and road
- Experience with developing reporting strategy.Preferred
- Master's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Computer
Engineering, Mathematics, Information Systems, Information Science,
Software Engineering, Software Development, or other related
scientific or engineering fields. Information Services, Computer
Science or equivalent education/experience.
- Two (2) years:
- Experience with not-for-profit healthcare services sector.
- Experience with large scale business transformation and ERP
system implementation projects with scope spanning multiple regions
and/or geographies and business process areas.
- Experience with vendor management including contract
negotiation and relationship management.
- Proven capability to build productive outcomes using networked
teams in dynamic organization environments.
- Experience developing and managing an operations and project
budget for an information services organization.
- Experience standardizing complex and disparate processes.
- Methodologies related to application management such as system
deployment, support, and life cycle.
- Experience in process improvement methodology, change
management, operational improvement in complex systems.
- Healthcare knowledge.Our best-in-class benefits are uniquely
designed to support you and your family in staying well, growing
professionally, and achieving financial security. We take care of
you, so you can focus on delivering our Mission of caring for
everyone, especially the most vulnerable in our communities.About
the department you will serve.Providence Shared Services provides a
variety of functional and system support services for our
Providence family of organizations across Alaska, California,
Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas and Washington. We are focused
on supporting our Mission by delivering a robust foundation of
services and sharing of specialized expertise.We offer a full
comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
comprehensive, best-in-class benefits to our caregivers. For more
MissionAs expressions of God's healing love, witnessed through the
ministry of Jesus, we are steadfast in serving all, especially
those who are poor and vulnerable.About UsProvidence is a
comprehensive not-for-profit network of hospitals, care centers,
health plans, physicians, clinics, home health care and services
continuing a more than 100-year tradition of serving the poor and
vulnerable. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race,
color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age,
creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual
orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other
basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.Schedule:
Full-timeShift: DayJob Category: Non-Clinical
Location(s): Washington-Seattle, Oregon-Beaverton,
Washington-Redmond, California-IrvineReq ID: 356214
Keywords: Providence Health & Services, Redmond , Manager Reporting ERP Applications, Executive , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!