Creative Project Manager
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Beyondsoft is seeking a Creative Project Manager for a contract
position with one of our leading clients based in Redmond, WA. This
is a hybrid position. We are seeking Puget Sound area candidates
prepared to be onsite when needed. The Creative Project Manager
will be responsible for guiding content through the ideation and
production process. They will be responsible for ensuring a
seamless process between the creative team and the business
stakeholders by developing and adjusting schedules, establishing
regular communication, and keeping all project trackers
up-to-date.The Creative Project Manager will be asked to interface
regularly with stakeholders to understand their priorities, as well
as keep an eye on the horizon for upcoming projects. Weekly tasks
may include: helping facilitate team meetings, developing
brainstorming slates, prepping and delivering content to
stakeholders for review, prepping and delivering notes for
creatives, collecting content for review by Creative Lead,
Production Lead, Creative Director, Channel Owners, and Head of
- Be the primary point of contact for project updates between
business stakeholders and the creative team, maintaining clear,
consistent communication to keep projects on-time, on-budget, and
- Own the project tracking software and creative asset database
to ensure all parties have up-to-date information on hand for each
project in real time.
- Keep track of creative team bandwidth, interests, and skills to
help make efficient staffing decisions by project.
- Use this knowledge to facilitate creative team meetings and
brainstorms, as well as serve as creative team representative in
- Maintain a careful eye for the details, including copy
(grammar, spelling, etc.).
- Learn and enforce the highest accessibility standards to all
content across all channels.
- Approach all content with a global mindset, including knowing
when to ask for additional diverse perspectives.
- Bring yourself, your skills, and your interests to this team
and its content.Qualifications:
- Strong communication skills and ability to translate across
different spaces (creative to business and back to creative).
- Must be local and willing to be onsite when needed.
- Experience managing feedback from multiple stakeholders and how
to translate best to creatives.
- Strong knowledge of creative process and how to get a project
from an idea to in-market efficiently.
- Strong organizational skills across multiple simultaneous
- A passion for social media and all things digital.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Detailed oriented.
- ,Passion for all things digital and social.
Keywords: Beyondsoft, Redmond , Creative Project Manager, Executive , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!