Company: JeffreyM Consulting
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionOur team is seeking a Non-Technical Program
Manager! This person will provide daily support for managing
delivery of project tasks, activities, milestones and resources. As
a Program Manager you will maintain, and manage project
requirements, plans, timeline, issues, risks and challenges. This
person will support business owners to drive a large
program/multiple projects, work closely with program/process owners
to identify business change and drive the consensus necessary to
adopt a manageable change strategy! This person needs to be a
strong communicator as they will engage with executive leadership
as necessary to communicate project objectives, strategy, tactics,
and ongoing progress. The ideal candidate will have high-powered
analytical skills and the ability to understand concepts and
situations that pass by many others.**This is a contract position
until June 30, 2023 with a chance of
- Develop, maintain, and manage program requirements, plans,
timeline, issues, risks and challenges.
- Support managers to drive a program or project
- Work closely with program/process owners, stakeholders, and
business partners to identify business changes and drive the
consensus necessary to adopt a manageable change strategy.
- Manage programs and projects involving multiple
parties/organizations with conflicting agendas and business
- Lead cross-org project teams towards targeted and scheduled
- Engage with program/process owners, stakeholders, and business
partners as necessary to communicate project objectives, strategy,
tactics, and ongoing progress.Requirements
- 1-2 years of program/project management experience,
- Experience working in a large complex matrix environment is a
- Bachelor's degree.
- Knowledge/background in software industry
products/services/applications, with in-depth knowledge of
Microsoft's products/services/applications preferred.
- Must possess strong cross team/group/org collaboration skills;
ability to foresee and analyze project risks, develop risk
management plan and mitigate subsequent issues.
- Must have excellent communication skills to all levels,
experience working with external vendors, strong project management
skills, strong leadership skills, and demonstrated experience
managing programs with varying degree of complexity.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required.
Keywords: JeffreyM Consulting, Redmond , Program Manager, Executive , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!