Biosensors Research Manager
Company: Meta Inc
Posted on: September 16, 2022
Reality Labs (RL) Biosensors Team at Meta is helping build novel
products in Augmented and Virtual Reality. Our team explores,
develops, and delivers new cutting-edge sensing technologies that
enable health and wellness monitoring in products at Meta. We are
looking for candidates with experience in health sensors and data
processing to lead the development of novel hardware and
algorithms, while collaborating with experts across multiple
Biosensors Research Manager Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with other managers, researchers and engineers
across both hardware and research teams at Meta on definition,
development, integration, and validation of health sensors across a
range of wearable devices.
- Oversee and manage RL's biosensor research portfolio, including
internally and externally sourced technologies.
- Lead a team of researchers to help design, setup, and run data
collection pipelines for health sensor development, including small
- Develop and manage data processing pipeline for
characterization and validation of health devices.
- MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related
- Experience organizing and executing small user studies
including IRB, HIPAA, and other approvals.
- Hands-on experience in signal processing time-series user
health data such as PPG, ECG, IMU, or similar.
- Familiarity with modern Machine Learning algorithms and their
appropriate use for health applications.
- 2+ years' technical leadership experience directly contributing
to health sensor development.
- 5+ years' experience developing health sensors for consumer or
- Demonstrated experience for generating high-quality reports and
- Demonstrated experience to work effectively in a highly
cross-functional team environment.
- PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related
- Familiarity with emerging trends in health sensing.
- High levels of creativity and quick problem-solving
- Hands-on experience with signal and data processing in
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color,
national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related
medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity,
gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age,
status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a
disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories,
consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is
committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates
with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any
assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us
know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Meta Inc, Redmond , Biosensors Research Manager, Executive , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!