Company: Illinois Tool Works
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Hobart Service, an Illinois Tool Works Company, has been in
business for over 125 years and is the trusted source for
Commercial Food Equipment Service Solutions. We have over 1,700
associates nationwide who serve as valued partners to our
customers. Our employees are dedicated to providing the best
customer service, give back to the communities where they live and
work, and demonstrate the ITW values of Integrity, Simplicity,
Trust, Respect and Shared Risk.
The Sales Manager is responsible for generating sales within the
Northwest territory. This includes cultivating new customers,
selling service product agreements, and expanding business with
existing customers. This position requires a self-motivated
individual that can work independently to drive the sales within
the geographic area assignment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Achieve or surpass a targeted sales plan. District targets
include growth with specific 80 customers and anchor products as
well as growth in target segments (Retail, Healthcare, Full Menu
Restaurant & Education).
* Works jointly with indirect sales people (Inside Sales and
* Responsible for developing district sales strategy with Regional
* Responsible for selling Service Product Agreements
* Responsible for selling Hobart Water Treatment Products
* Responsible for relationship management with Food Service
Equipment Dealers, National Account Managers, and Sales
* Participate in branch meetings and sales training in the
* Identify and maintain a list of potential customers as outlined
in district strategic plans.
* Call on targeted district accounts and identify service product
needs. Close service agreements and contracts.
* Generate sales service quotes and lead district marketing
* Work with local Service Managers to communicate SLA's and
* Submit timely reports on sales activity, competitive activity and
* Participate in local seminars and customer / association /
segment trade shows.
* Maintain knowledge of all service products applicable to segment
needs and sell the full line of service products.
* Conduct all activities in keeping with company policies and
* Keep Service Branch, Service Contractors, and FRED' agents
apprised of customer requirements and follow up to insure action
maintaining a teamwork attitude through cooperation with other
Keywords: Illinois Tool Works, Redmond , Sales Manager, Executive , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!