Regional Manager - North America
Company: Compass Group
Posted on: May 19, 2023
Eurest Salary:$82,000 to $123,500As the leader in business and
industry dining, Eurest is the company to join if you want a
rewarding career packed with limitless opportunities. We feed the
employees of the nation's largest and most-prestigious companies --
in every state and across all industries. As a member of Eurest's
leadership and professional support team, you will help our 16,000
chefs, and in-unit associates excel as they deliver world-class
meals in corporate cafes and executive dining rooms with on-site
catering through vending innovations and more.Our company is
innovative, high performing and fast growing. Our teammates are
enthusiastic, committed to quality and thrive on consistently
delivering unparalleled results. And did we mention we work with
exciting companies and at interesting locations?Come grow your
career with Eurest.Job Summary
As the Regional Manager within the Customer Engagement Team (CET),
you will be responsible for leading a team of Managers across all
Experience Centers in North America. Your primary objective will be
to ensure that all service-level agreements are met at each
facility and within each program. You will partner closely with
stakeholders and contract owners on business strategy, operational
planning, frameworks, and documentation. Additionally, you will be
responsible for implementing actionable deliverables that drive the
Customer Experience Program forward. Essential Functions and
- Lead regional Compass teams across all Experience Centers in
North America, ensuring that all programs are managed according to
the Statement of Work agreed upon with stakeholders.
- Partner with global stakeholders to develop program and
operational frameworks, documentation, and training plans for new
and existing Customer Experience Centers.
- Understand what is unique to each facility, their targets, and
overall goals to successfully support them as their program
evolves. Drive training, process integration, and adoption for
- Execute projects across multiple teams and stakeholders
simultaneously to enable the launch of new processes that drive the
Customer Experience Program forward.
- Work with Regional Managers to ensure effective budget
management and forecasting.
- Initiate and maintain innovative and strategic planning to keep
pace with industry growth, the number of supported sites, and
evolving customer and stakeholder needs.
- Stay informed of industry standards and Microsoft sales goals
to train regional leaders and their teams and develop appropriate
KPIs that align with business needs.
- Outline business requirements for new and existing processes
across teams by analyzing business needs and goals at a program and
- Develop necessary role-specific documentation, including
metrics, reporting, policies, training manuals, and email
templates, and ensure that they are developed accordingly.
- Implement change management activities across teams, including
documentation, tool readiness, communications, and training to
ensure an integrated approach.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Supervisory Responsibilities:
- Provide guidance and support to Experience Center Managers and
their teams across North America while identifying areas of
improvement in execution and team productivity.
- Ensure that staffing plans are executed thoroughly and meet the
business needs, including interviewing, hiring, transferring &
termination, and payroll, scheduling, and back-up plans.
- Ensure teams deliver high-quality performance, challenge the
status quo, and strive for continuous improvement.
- Perform all talent management functions for direct reports,
including overseeing training plan, monitoring & managing
performance, and establishing KPI's and delivering performance
- Ensure that the development and execution of each role's rhythm
of business and responsibilities align with their KPI's, and job
- Oversee that inventory, metrics & reporting are tracked and
calculated efficiently across all Experience Centers and ensure
that these can be used in business reviews to leadership.
- 4+ years of experience in program management, operations,
budgeting, business planning, or process development, ideally in
the technology or customer experience sector.
- 3+ years of experience leading and developing teams across
- Strong leadership, organizational agility, ability to impact
and influence senior-level leaders; Ability to rapidly gain/build
trust and confidence of internal and external stakeholders.
- Relevant Bachelor's degree or experience equivalent with job
- Experience working directly with stakeholders, clients &
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, decision-making, and
- Clear, concise, and convincing communication skills - both
written and oral
- Determined, independent, self-starter with the ability to
effectively manage competing priorities and tasks
- Travel within the United States less than 25%
- Global travel less than 15% Work Environment:
- Global \ World Class
- Executive Level Guests
- Business Professional
- High Discretion
- Limited Access
- Rapid Evolution and ChangeApply to Eurest today!Eurest is a
member of Compass Group USACompass Group is an equal opportunity
employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants
and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and
experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age,
disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or
any other classification protected by law.Qualified candidates must
be able to perform the essential functions of this position
satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of
all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements
associated with this position. While this is intended to be an
accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves
the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job
based on business necessity. We will consider for employment all
qualified applicants, including those with a criminal history
(including relevant driving history), in a manner consistent with
all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the City
of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York Fair Chance
Act. We encourage applicants with a criminal history (and driving
history) to apply.Eurest maintains a drug-free workplace.Associates
at Eurest are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)Req ID:1188061EurestTARANPREET
Keywords: Compass Group, Redmond , Regional Manager - North America, Executive , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...