Associate Influencer Marketing Manager
Company: The Pok--mon Company International
Posted on: November 15, 2023
Get to know The Pok--mon Company International
The Pok--mon Company International, a subsidiary of The Pok--mon
Company in Japan, manages the property outside of Asia and is
responsible for brand management, licensing, marketing, the
Pok--mon Trading Card Game, the animated TV series, home
entertainment, and the official Pok--mon website. Pok--mon was
launched in Japan in 1996 and today is one of the most popular
children's entertainment properties in the world.
Learn more online at Pokemon.com and on Facebook
(facebook.com/pokemon), YouTube (youtube.com/pokemon), Twitter
(twitter.com/pokemon), and Instagram (instagram.com/pokemon).
Get to know the role
- Job Title: Associate Influencer Marketing Manager (PR)
- Job Summary: The Pok--mon Company International has developed a
strong foundation for its influencer marketing function, housed
within the PR and Communications team, and is looking to scale its
efforts within the space. This role is responsible for supporting
influencer/creator campaigns, strategies, relationships, and
tactical execution with an emphasis on earned programs across the
Pok--mon brand's portfolio of consumer products, entertainment,
competitive events, select video games, and mobile applications.
The position will indirectly support the Influencer Marketing
Manager role and report to the Director, PR & Corporate
- FLSA Classification (US Only): Exempt
- People Manager: No
What you'll do
- In this supporting role, work closely and collaborate with the
Influencer Marketing Manager and other PR Managers to integrate
influencers/influencer programs into their PR plans and tactical
- Coordinate earned influencer marketing programs, strategies,
and best practices on behalf of Pok--mon consumer products with an
emphasis on the Pokemon Trading Card Game but also support Pok--mon
Center and Licensing, select video games and mobile applications,
scripted entertainment (animation), competitive and brand events,
and other products/programs.
- Liaise with internal business groups and their external
partners on Pok--mon Influencer Marketing best practices,
integration, and guidelines.
- Work with internal and external agency partners to build out
and maintain roster of influencers to work with the Pok--mon
- Maintain internal influencer/creator partner lists.
- Regularly review existing creator partners for brand
appropriateness, source and engage new influencer talent with which
to collaborate in a variety of verticals.
- Support the tactical execution of influencer/creator engagement
- Develop and maintain existing and new relationships with the
Pok--mon creator community, broader gaming influencers, creator
- Review and influence business partner influencer marketing
plans and outreach strategies to support their goals while raising
the profile of the Pok--mon brand and upholding its influencer
- Support the scaling of the function and outreach in LATAM
- Manage and engage influencer talent at competitive play and
other brand events.
What you'll bring
- Two (2) to three (3) years of relevant professional experience
or a demonstrated equivalent level of expertise.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or a demonstrated
equivalent level of applicable experience.
- Demonstrable ability to plan and execute strategically on a
regional and global scale, work effectively with international
stakeholders and ensure brand consistency across divisions, time
zones and territories.
- Dedicated experience and expertise in working with influencers,
managing relationships and executing singular influencer-focused
programs as well as integrating influencer tactics into broader
marketing plans for consumer products, video games, and/or
- Proven track record of executing programs domestically and
- Experience working with agency partners.
- Experience and success in product launch management.
- Experience collaborating closely with internal stakeholder
teams such as Product Marketing, Social Media, Licensing,
- Strong project management, creative concept, and plan execution
- Established press and influencer contacts in the video game,
family entertainment industry and consumer media are a
- Experience working with celebrity partners or engaging
celebrities is a plus.
- Experience working for or with Japanese companies/brands is a
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with influencer platforms, particularly Creator IQ
is a plus
How you'll be successful
- Passion for Pok--mon: Develops an understanding of the Pok--mon
brand, the impact it has on our people, culture, business, fans,
and communities, and applying that knowledge and passion to
everything you do.
- Challenging the Expected: Approaches challenges with curiosity
and creativity, embracing the possibility of failure as an
opportunity to learn something new, develop innovative ideas, solve
complex problems and identify unique opportunities. -
- Integrity and Respect: Demonstrates integrity and respect by
leading with empathy, listening to others, seeking out different
perspectives, and taking personal responsibility for decisions,
actions, and results.
- Dedicated to Quality: Takes ownership to maintain and promote
high standards, looks for new ways to learn and improve, and
embraces a growth mindset to seek and apply feedback from others in
an effort to continuously improve. -
- Building Relationships: Develops and strengthens relationships,
adopting a "team first" mentality and working collaboratively to
solve problems and meet shared goals. -
- Delighting Customers: Listens and understands the interests and
needs of our customers and stakeholders, making them feel heard and
important, and embracing these learnings to continue delivering a
unique Pok--mon experience.
What to expect
- An employee first culture
- Company events that celebrate the spirit of Pok--mon
- Competitive cash-based compensation programs
- Base salary range: For this role, new hires generally start
between $82,000 - $96,900. The full range is $82,000 - $122,000.
This range is applicable for the labor market where the role is
intended to be hired. Final base salary is directly related to each
candidates' qualifications and professional experience
- 100% employer-paid healthcare premiums for you
- Generous paid family leave
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid long and short-term income protection
- US Employees: 401k Employer Matching
- UK/IRE Employees: Pension Employer Contributions
- Fitness reimbursement
- Commuter benefit
- LinkedIn learning
- Comprehensive relocation package
- Hybrid work environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this role.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Employees may be
required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities
from time to time, as needed. For roles in the United Kingdom,
candidates will need the right to work. In some cases, and for some
roles, the Company may be able to arrange a visa. For roles in
Ireland, this role requires candidates to have the right to live
and work in the Republic of Ireland. However, we welcome
applications from all nationalities and may consider supporting an
employment permit application, in appropriate and suitable
Keywords: The Pok--mon Company International, Redmond , Associate Influencer Marketing Manager, Executive , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!