Registered Nurse RN, Labor & Delivery
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Command your healthcare career with CareRev.Download the CareRev
app, apply, pass your interview, and submit your credentials to
work local, flexible healthcare shifts.Earn top industry rates
wherever, whenever, and however often you'd like - with payouts
twice per week. No contracts. No commitments. No burnout.Apply
today to get started. -ABOUT ME -: To succeed in this per-diem
position, you must be knowledgeable and familiar with current
protocols surrounding high-risk pregnancies and the care of
newborns. Must also be willing to float to antepartum and
postpartum units when needed. Strong communication skills and
knowledge of current evidence-based practice are essential. If you
are comfortable enough to hit the ground running in a new setting,
this may be a good fit for you.
Position: Inpatient L&D RN?Required Education and
- Current RN license and good standing with the WA state board of
- Current AHA BLS, and NRP certifications.
- Advanced Fetal Heart Monitoring Certificate
Required Experience and Skills
- Minimum of 1 year full-time experience as an inpatient L&D
RN within the last year.
- APRNs who apply must have recent bedside experience under RN
scope of practice.
- Must have experience circulating C-sections.
- Must show competency with infant stabilization and advanced
fetal heart monitoring and interpretation.Please note: You will be
asked about your COVID-19 vaccine status at the time of your
interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between facility partners and
How to Apply:
- Click on -apply now - on this job posting.
- Complete a brief form.
- Check your inbox for an email confirmation. A CareRev Talent
Coordinator will reach out shortly after with next steps.
- Didn 't get an email from us? Check your spam. ?
Keywords: CareRev, Redmond , Registered Nurse RN, Labor & Delivery, Healthcare , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!