Certified Nursing Assistant CNA
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Command your healthcare career with CareRev.Download the CareRev
app, apply, pass your interview, and submit your credentials to
work local, flexible healthcare shifts.Earn top industry rates
wherever, whenever, and however often you'd like - with payouts
twice per week. No contracts. No commitments. No burnout.Apply
today to get started. -ABOUT ME -: To succeed in this per-diem
position, you must be knowledgeable with current CNA best practices
in an inpatient setting, and flexible with assignments. A focus on
safety and accuracy when communicating with other members of the
interdisciplinary team is essential. If you are comfortable enough
to hit the ground running in a new setting, this may be a good fit
Position: Inpatient CNARequired Education and Credentials
- Must have current Washington state nursing assistant
certification (NAC or NAR)
- Current AHA BLS certification. Required Experience and Skills
- Minimum of 6 months full-time experience as an inpatient CNA
within the last year.
- Must show competency performing blood glucose monitoring, vital
sign monitoring, and safe transport of patients.
- Ability to provide comfort and support to patients, assisting
with personal hygiene and other activities of daily living.Please
note: You will be asked about your COVID-19 vaccine status at the
time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between facility
partners and geographic regions.
How to Apply:
- Click on -apply now - on this job posting.
- Complete a brief form.
- Check your inbox for an email confirmation. A CareRev Talent
Coordinator will reach out shortly after with next steps.
- Didn 't get an email from us? Check your spam. ??
Keywords: CareRev, Redmond , Certified Nursing Assistant CNA, Healthcare , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!