RN/LPN FT- EVE - Assisted Living
Company: Emerald Heights
Posted on: May 6, 2022
Emerald Heights is a Community of "People Helping People". If
you want to look back at the end of the day and feel the difference
you have made, you will want to join our team. You will have the
ability to greatly influence the care and service provided to our
Seniors and the opportunity to create long-lasting relationships
that will impact many lives.
Emerald Heights, is a premier life plan community located in
Redmond, Washington. We are dedicated to providing our residents
the best senior living experience in the Puget Sound area and offer
a full continuum of care from independent living to assisted
living, skilled nursing and memory care.
The Licensed Nurse is responsible for managing resident-directed
health services and supervising the day- to-day resident clinical
needs during assigned shift.
LPN - $30 to $42/hour depending on shift differential and
experienceRN - $42 to $50/hour depending on shift differential and
experienceEVE shift - 3pm-11pm shift differential - $3.00/hour
You'll be caring for our residents and we want to care for you. We
100% Employer paid medical, dental and vision insuranceEmployer
paid life insurance
Tuition reimbursementFlexible schedules to support school and life
schedulesCompetitive wages and excellent benefits16 paid time off
days, 6 paid holidays and 3 personal days403(B) match up to
5%Flexible Spending AccountGym/Pool
Free mealBeautiful walking paths around the communityPrimary
- Practices high standards of nursing care and implement the
policies and procedures of the nursing department.
- Provides resident directed services that honor individual
lifestyles and preferences. Promotes that the Corwin Center is home
for the resident.
- Consults with attending physicians for treatments, medications,
- Notifies attending physicians, family members and members of
the neighborhood team when there is a change in the resident's
- Completes medication and treatment passes in accordance with
state regulation and facility policy.
- Completes medical forms, reports, evaluations, studies and
- Provides leadership with coaching and mentoring to the
neighborhood team. Provides supervision for NACs' daily tasks and
routine care of residents.
- Assists nursing assistant staff in providing direct care when
needed. Actively assists nursing assistants answer resident
initiated call light service requests.Essential functions as a
Nurse in Assisted Living:
- Complies with all Washington Boarding Home rules and
- Establishes with Neighborhood Team a resident-directed
Negotiated Service Agreement (NSA) with DPOA notification, for each
resident and ensure all changes are communicated.
- Revises NSA to ensure they are current and that appropriate
care is delivered.
- Ensures that all members of neighborhood team are aware of the
content of the NSA and that their care reflects the approaches
outlined in the planRequired Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Current unencumbered Washington State LPN or RN license.
- 20-hour Dementia and 20 hour Mental Health training within 120
days of assignment to Assisted Living Memory Support. Pass
qualifying exam at completion of training.
- Food Handler's permit, CPR and First Aide.
- AED or ability to obtain within 30 days of hire.
- Willing to seek out new methods and principles, incorporating
them into existing nursing practices.
- Regular, dependable and reliable attendance.
- Evidence of basic leadership skills and supervision.Please
contact the Human Resource Department with any questions. Emerald
Heights is an equal opportunity employer.We're prioritizing safety
for our employees and residents, their families and our communities
by requiring the COVID-19 vaccination for all employees.
Keywords: Emerald Heights, Redmond , RN/LPN FT- EVE - Assisted Living, Healthcare , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!