Mental Health Clinician
Company: Discovery Behavioral Health
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Associated Behavioral Health Care is seeking a licensed Mental
Health Clinician with an active LMHC, LICSW, or PhD/PsyD license.
If you are looking for a company that truly cares about its
patients and employees, you are in the right
- Provide direct clinical mental health services through 1:1
counseling and therapeutic groups to participants onsite or in
community care settings and residences.
- Identify any signs/symptoms of behavioral/emotional instability
and communicate treatment recommendations to the Interdisciplinary
- Psychologist: Accurately administer, score & interpret
assessments (e.g. WAIS, MMPI, etc.)
- Helping the patient to develop reasonable and achievable goals
- Coordinate services within ABHC and others (e.g. physician,
- Running mental health IOP groups (e.g training, supervision
regarding group work)This is a full-time position with flexible
- Master--------s Degree in Behavioral Health-- -
- LMHC, LICSW, or PhD/PsyD license, with NPI number
- At least one-year experience working in a mental health
setting, which provides counseling services to groups, and
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free
workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.--
-All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, or national
origin.-- -For more information about our company benefits, please
visit us at discoverybehavioralhealth.com/careers/PandoLogic.
Keywords: Clinical Psychologist, Location: Redmond, WA - 98073
Keywords: Discovery Behavioral Health, Redmond , Mental Health Clinician, Healthcare , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!