Certified Nursing Assistant CNA, Skilled Nursing
Posted on: May 8, 2022
Command your healthcare career with CareRev.Download the CareRev
app, apply, pass your interview, and submit your credentials to
work local, flexible healthcare shifts.Earn top industry rates
wherever, whenever, and however often you'd like - with payouts
twice per week. No contracts. No commitments. No burnout.Apply
today to get started.---"ABOUT ME": To succeed in this per-diem
position, you must be knowledgeable with current CNA best practices
in a skilled nursing facility setting. Must also be willing to
float to assisted living units when needed. A focus on safety and
accuracy when communicating with other members of the care team is
essential. If you are comfortable enough to hit the ground running
in a new setting, this may be a good fit for you.Position: Skilled
Nursing Facility CNARequired Education and Credentials
- Must have current Washington State Nursing Assistant
- Current AHA BLS, and CNA certification. -
- Willingness to obtain First Aid certificate and Food Worker
Card preferred. -Required Experience and Skills
- Minimum of 6 months full-time experience as a skilled nursing
facility CNA within the last year.
- Must show competency performing vital sign monitoring, using
mechanical lifts, scales, and bladder scanning equipment. -
- Ability to provide comfort and support to patients, assisting
with personal hygiene and other activities of daily living.Please
note: You will be asked about your COVID-19 vaccine status at the
time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between facility
partners and geographic regions.---How to Apply:
- Click on "apply now" on this job posting.
- Complete a brief form.
- Check your inbox for an email confirmation. A CareRev Talent
Coordinator will reach out shortly after with next steps.
- Didn't get an email from us? Check your spam. ---------
Keywords: CareRev, Redmond , Certified Nursing Assistant CNA, Skilled Nursing, Healthcare , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!