Nurse - Emergency Department, $20,000 Sign-on (Nights)
Company: Overlake Hospital
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Compassionate Care for Every Life We TouchJoin the #1 ED team in
Washington state for patient satisfaction.Based in beautiful
Bellevue, WA, Overlake Medical Center is a thriving non-profit
healthcare system with a 349-bed tertiary care hospital and a
growing network of clinics. Our 40-bed ED treats over 50,000
patients each year with outstanding patient satisfaction ratings
and clinical outcomes.
Why work at Overlake?
- We provide exceptional care.
- Up to $20,000 SIGN-ON BONUS
- $10,000 a year in tuition reimbursement
- Retirement plan matching at 5% with immediate vesting.
- We're independent and locally governed.
- Top 5% in qualityQualifications
- Graduate of an accredited school of Registered Nursing.
- Current WA state RN license required prior to start date.
- Healthcare provider CPR Certification, ACLS, and PALS
- Recent or current Emergency Department experience strongly
- BSN preferred.Read a recent ENA newsletter about how our ED
team saved a 4-year-old stroke patient:
https://bit.ly/3x5WSH0Overlake is an Equal Opportunity Employer,
please see our EEO policy.
Keywords: Overlake Hospital, Redmond , Nurse - Emergency Department, $20,000 Sign-on (Nights), Healthcare , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!