CT Technologist - Overlake Medical Center
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Welcome to a medical center where you're the center of
attention. Pay range:$40.67 - $61.01 CT Technologist - Signing
Bonus & Relocation Assistance Up to $10,000 bonus for 1+ years of
experience $5,000 bonus for new graduates At Overlake, we work
collaboratively to create a harmonious, therapeutic and
technologically advanced environment for patients and their
families. The CT Technologist is responsible for performing urgent
diagnostic CT scans from the emergency department, critical care,
and the patient floors after hours. The ideal candidate will have
experience working in a hospital-based environment and feel
comfortable working independently. Qualifications
- AA/BA/BS degree through an accredited Radiology program
required or have satisfactorily completed a formal military or
hospital-based radiology technologist training program
- ARRT(R) registry required upon hire.
- Washington State certification as a Radiologic Technologist
(RT) is required upon hire. Biannual renewal of RT state license
required by DOH and Overlake Hospital, with evidence of same by
primary source verification.
- ARRT(CT) advanced registry required within 6 months of
employment as a CT technologist
- Minimum 1 year experience as a medical imaging technologist
preferred. Previous hospital experience preferred.
- Current Healthcare Provider CPR certification required upon
hire Why join Overlake? We're proud to offer benefits that support
you in every stage of your career and life. But it's our
inspirational culture that truly sets us apart.
- Local, visible leaders who care about you.
- A values-based work environment.
- An active Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Council.
- Medical insurance premiums as low as $0 per month.
- Many Overlake services covered at 100%.
- Tuition reimbursement up to $10,000 per year.
- Traditional and Roth IRA retirement savings plans with 5% to 7%
matching and immediate vesting.
- An expanded Employee Assistance Program.
- A caregiver support program to help with everything from
childcare to eldercare.
- Free parking and Orca transit passes.If this sounds like an
environment where you'll thrive, we'd love to hear from you.How
much will this job pay?Posted pay ranges represent the entire pay
scale, from minimum to maximum. For jobs with more than one level,
the posted range reflects the minimum of the lowest level and the
maximum of the highest level. Some positions also offer additional
pay based on shift, certifications or degrees. Job offers are
determined based on a candidate's years of relevant experience,
level of education and internal equity.
Keywords: Overlake, Redmond , CT Technologist - Overlake Medical Center, Healthcare , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!