Physical Therapist Home Health
Posted on: May 18, 2023
Wage Range: $44.31-$70.90 per hour Sign-On Bonus: Up to $10,000
for those new to EvergreenHealthPosted wage ranges represent the
entire range from minimum to maximum. For jobs with more than one
level, the posted range reflects the minimum of the lowest level
and the maximum of the highest level. Some positions also offer
additional premiums based on shift, certifications or degrees. Job
offers are determined based on a candidate's years of relevant
experience, level of education and internal equity Who We
AreEvergreenHealth is one of largest, most innovative stand-alone
Home Health providers in the nation with a local vision, dedicated
to serving patients and families in the Pacific Northwest since
1992. From Everett to South Seattle and beyond, our compassionate,
skilled providers have the opportunity to provide care in their own
community. To learn more and hear from our staff click here: Our
Team As an interdisciplinary team we work together to enrich the
health and wellbeing of every life we touch. Our care teams are
composed of the following:
- Nurses (RN & LPN)
- Certified Would Care Specialists
- Psychiatric Nurses
- Physical Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Speech Therapists
- Social Workers
- Certified Nursing Assistants (Home Health Aides)Why Join Our
Team? As an employee of EvergreenHealth we believe in helping our
- Innovative Technologies.Our teams are excited to utilize Epic
as a tool that will help to streamline and optimize our clinical,
administrative, and revenue cycle workflows.
- Creating a flexible and customized career by offering flexible
- Offering work/life balanceproviding avariety of territories to
work/serve. We do our best to keep you in the territory that is the
closest to your home or desired community.
- Training:Our new staff will feel confident knowing they have
learned from experienced preceptors within their area of
- Providing Professional Developmentas supported through
ourTuition Assistanceprogram, paid CEUs, in addition to career
advancement through leadership pathways.
- Low staff to patient ratiosensuring staff feel safe and that we
are providing the best possible clinical care and outcomes for our
patients and their families.
- Commitment to building an inclusive and diverse workforce:Our
staffshare a deep commitment to providing exceptional care and
service for each one of our patients, and one another.
- Providing a culture of safety:We are proud to be recognized
bywith an "A" grade for patient safety, along with our recognition
as a Top General Hospital for quality and safety - the only
hospital in Washington state.Job Summary: Responsible for
assessing, planning, implementing, evaluating and providing skilled
care to patients requiring physical therapy services in the home in
conjunction with the patient, family and the interdisciplinary
team, as ordered by the physician. The PT will be responsible for
clinical outcomes as well as industry benchmarks.Primary
- Provide, coordinate and oversee skilled intermittent care to
patients and include instruction and education of patients and/or
caregivers to promote maximal functional status, in the patients
- Regularly evaluates and re-evaluates patient status.
- Initiates, develops, implements and revises the patients plan
of care (POC).
- Addresses all problems identified in the POC.
- Provides educational information to the
patient/family/caregiver concerning knowledge deficits or needs
regarding the patients condition.
- Communicates with other disciplines involved in the case as
- Reports signs/symptoms signaling a change in patient condition
to the patients physician and case manager as needed.
- Reassesses the patient within 48 hours following a change in
patient condition or discharge from a 24-hour or longer hospital
stay, or as ordered by the physician.License, Certification,
Education or Experience:REQUIRED for the position:
- Current PT licensure to practice Physical Therapy in Washington
- Recent applicable clinical experience in a medical/ surgical
unit, rehab, or home health setting.
- Current Washington State Drivers license and proof of
- Current Healthcare Provider BLS certification by date of hire
Reliable transportationDESIRED for the position:
- Bachelors, Masters, or Doctorate in Physical Therapy.
- Home Health experience.Benefit Information: Choices that care
for you and your familyAt EvergreenHealth, we appreciate our
employees commitment and contribution to our success. We are proud
to offer a suite of quality benefits and resources that are
comprehensive, flexible, and competitive to help our staff and
their loved ones maintain and improve health and financial
- Medical, vision and dental insurance
- On-demand virtual health care
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life and disability insurance
- Retirement plans (457(b) and 401(a) with employer
- Tuition assistance for undergraduate and graduate degrees
- Federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness program
- Paid Time Off/Vacation
- Extended Illness Bank/Sick Leave
- Paid holidays
- Voluntary hospital indemnity insurance
- Voluntary identity theft protection
- Voluntary legal insurance
- Pay in lieu of benefits premium program
- Free parking
- Commuter benefitsView a summary of our total rewards available
to you as an EvergreenHealth team member by clicking on the link
below.Please see job descriptionPI213678116
Keywords: EvergreenHealth, Redmond , Physical Therapist Home Health, Healthcare , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...