Prep Cook/Dishwasher - The Golf Club at Redmond Ridge
Company: The Golf Club At Redmond Ridge
Posted on: January 15, 2022
As the Prep Cook/Dishwasher at The Golf Club at Redmond Ridge,
you will maintain the kitchen work areas and restaurant equipment
and utensils in a sanitary, clean and orderly condition. You will
also assist in preparation of food items needed in the production
of the member menu. Desire to learn kitchen cooking skills a must,
along with attention to detail and the ability to work
independently in a team environment.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Operate the dishwashing machine.
- Wash all pots, pans, trays, work tables, walls, refrigerators
and meat blocks.
- Sweep and mop kitchen floors.
- Separate and remove trash and garbage and place it in
- Steam clean or wash out garbage cans.
- Transfer supplies and equipment between storage and work
- Maintain effective communication with fellow team members.
- Participate in team safety training.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and work in a hot
- Desire to learn kitchen skills and expand food preparation
knowledge.QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or GED and related experience.
- Must have a Food Handlers CardWORK ENVIRONMENT:The work
environment characteristics described here are representative of
those a team member encounters while performing the essential
functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made
to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions. While performing the duties of this position, the team
member must:The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those a team member encounters while performing
the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations
may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. While performing the duties of this position,
the team member must: --- Lift, reach, bend, twist, push, pull,
squat, grasp and use arm-hand coordination on a consistent basis
--- Have the ability to lift 50 pounds occasionally.BENEFITS AND
PERKS:Oki Golf offers an impressive collection of benefits! Some
benefits include:ALL TEAM MEMBERS:
- Golf benefits for free play, guest passes and visits to all 8
- 50% discount on shift meals
- 25% discount for you and up to four guests (not including
- Flexible work environment
- 401K with company match
- Paid sick time
- participation and more! Team Member Referral ProgramFULL-TIME
TEAM MEMBERS: (regularly working 35+ hrs/week):
- Medical/dental/vision/telehealth coverage
- FSA options
- Company paid life insurance and long term disability
- Paid vacation
- Holiday payOki Golf is proud to be an equal opportunity
employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment,
and we welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds,
perspectives, experiences, and skills to apply.All employment
decisions at Oki Golf are based on business needs, job requirements
and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color,
religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex
(including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability,
HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression,
marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or
present military service, family medical history or genetic
information, family or parental status, or any other status
protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we
operate. We will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on
any of these characteristics.
Keywords: The Golf Club At Redmond Ridge, Redmond , Prep Cook/Dishwasher - The Golf Club at Redmond Ridge, Hospitality & Tourism , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!