Tired of working weekends and holidays? Want to have a great
work-life balance, benefits, and paid time off?
Lavish Roots Catering is a fast growing, award winning catering
company based out of Seattle providing corporate dining for one of
the largest social media companies in the world. Were looking for
top-notch culinary professionals that want to grow with us!
This is a from-scratch kitchen focusing on worldly cuisines that
change daily for one of the largest social media companies in the
world with locations in Redmond & Bellevue.
Main Duties (including, but not limited to):
* Responsible for the direct supervision of the Lead Cook(s),
Cooks, Prep Cooks, FOH, and Dish Machine Operators
* Responsible for overseeing, training, and mentoring the
* Prepare a daily prep list while ensuring quality, efficiency
and speed of staff while maintaining a safe environment
* Leads daily pre-service meeting with the Lunch Team,
addressing any critical information as needed
* Monitors Culinary Team breaks and covers their station or
tasks as needed
* Manages time effectively to allow time for responding to
emails, menu writing, scheduling, and other administrative
Our team members enjoy:
* Monday thru Friday Schedule - No Weekends!
* 11 paid holidays + up to 15 PTO days per year
* Majority of Medical, Dental, and Vision paid
* 401k with company match
* Free Life Insurance policy
* Free DELICIOUS meals while on shift
* Opportunities for advancement
Check us out on YouTube!
**Mask policy and mandatory vaccine required at work site.**