Retail Sales Associate - 20 + Part Time - 16 years
Company: Seattle Goodwill
Posted on: May 6, 2022
- Consistent Scheduling & Hours!
- Great Benefits!
- PAID Training & Growth Opportunities!
- Fun and Inclusive work environment!30 hours or more weekly
qualifies for benefits!This position is part time; evenings and
weekends available!Now hiring 16 years and older! Great first
job!About the Position The Retail Sales Associate interacts and
assists customers, donors and others with merchandise selection,
suggestion selling and cashiering in a courteous and professional
manner.Essential Job Functions:
- Proactively acknowledge, greet and help customers in any area
of the store.
- Assist customers/donors in a timely and courteous manner by
answering questions or directing them to a supervisor.
- Handle cash, checks, and credit card transactions, closing out
cash drawer and balancing all point of sale (POS)
- Able to communicate through standard telephone and wireless
- Merchandise, restock and provide general floor maintenance
- Support team members, assist supervisors and leads when
- Build and maintain internal and external customer
satisfaction.*This role is eligible to become a certified Buddy
Trainer. Buddy Trainers act as a resource to new employees
providing job specific training, questions and guidance through
Evergreen Goodwill's Buddy Trainer programEducation and Experience:
- High school graduate or equivalency preferred, but not
- No experienced required Physical Abilities:
- Lift and carry up to 30 pounds
- Have developed fine motor control (grasp, handle, manipulate
objects with fingers;)
- Stand for long periods, frequent bending, kneeling, reaching,
stooping, squatting, pushing; climbing ladders;
- Able to travel across a variety of surfaces (stairs, ramps,
- Able to communicate with others effectively both verbally and
written, including those who have limited English skills.
- Maintain reliable attendance.Essential Mental/Sensory
- Organizing, sorting, categorizing, counting, adding,
- Interpreting data
- Problem Solving
- Communicating with the public
- Verbal and written communication skillsBenefits:
- Competitive pay
- Paid vacation, paid sick time and paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription plans
available for you and your family
- 20% employee discount
- Employee Assistance Program for you and everyone in your
- Training and advancement opportunities at all levels of the
- 403(b) Retirement Savings PlanAbout Goodwill We believe in the
potential of individuals to make positive changes in their lives.
We believe that education and training empower people to make those
changes. Our vision for the communities we serve is that each
person is able to choose rewarding employment, financial security
and the experience of educational achievement. We are committed to
creating and sustaining a culture of equity, diversity and
inclusion (DEI). We embrace our employees' differences and
acknowledge and support our collective responsibility.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Seattle Goodwill, Redmond , Retail Sales Associate - 20 + Part Time - 16 years, Hospitality & Tourism , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!