Company: L&R Distributors
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Job DescriptionL&R is the largest distributor and the 6th
largest purchaser of cosmetics in the United States. We now
distribute over 40,000 items (cosmetics, toys, school supplies,
hosiery, hair accessories, OTC, HBA and more) through 3 regional
warehouse locations in Arkansas, New Jersey, and California.Field
Merchandiser (Sales)National wholesale merchandise Distribution
Company searching for part-time representative to service our
stores in various locations within the Redmond, Washington area.
Essential Job Functions
- Service store route according to the assigned call frequencies,
working closely with the L&R District Manager.
- Place orders for needed inventory, according to store ordering
guidelines, using a cipher hand held unit.
- Stock shelves with delivered products. Work back stock if
- Maintain knowledge of current sales, promotions, and policies
regarding invoicing, exchanges, and returns.Other Tasks and
- Communication with store management upon each visit
- Clean and organize display cases and shelves.
- Take photographs of displays a requested
- Provide consistent Professional communication and relationship
with store managers and associates.
- Ability to conduct physical work, frequently lift 15lbs to
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Your own personal vehicle since you'll be driving to and from
- Proof of Car Insurance
- Computer or smartphone with internet connection
- High School Diploma or G.E.D
- Customer Service and verbal communication skills
- Motor vehicle history with 2 or less moving violations within
the last 36 monthsAt L&R Distributors, we do not seek salary
history information from applicantsPowered by JazzHRBRdcM0vmLq
Keywords: L&R Distributors, Redmond , Field Merchandiser, Hospitality & Tourism , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!