Supervisor - Retail Operations
Company: Seattle Goodwill
Posted on: May 8, 2022
- Consistent Scheduling & Hours!
- Great Benefits!
- PAID Training & Growth Opportunities!
- Fun and Inclusive work environment!Our Retail Supervisor is a
dynamic role that is responsible for maintaining retail operations
at an optimum level. They are responsible for leading retail
associates within the store. This role works a rotational
assignment supervising various retail categories and ensures
customer satisfaction.A bit about the Position:
- Assign, guide, coach and train employees while performing the
work of a Sales Associates as needed.
- Complete retail operational requirements by scheduling and
assigning one or more employees.
- Set expectations, instruct, coach and identify training
- Resolve workplace problems by addressing issues that impact
employee performance and productivity.
- Prepare reports by collecting, documenting and summarizing
- Complete projects by planning, organizing and monitoring
- Maintain a clean work environment.
- Maintain orderly operations of the store in the absence of the
manager and assistant.Minimum Job Requirements
- Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Experience: 2 years retail with POS and service experience, 1
year supervisor experience.Working Conditions:
- Retail store environment
- Temperature varies, loud noises, occasional crowds, exposure to
dust. Benefits and Perks:
- Paid Vacation, Holiday and Sick time
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Account
- 100% Employer Paid Life Insurance & other optional
- Retirement Program with Employer Match available on first
- Transit Rebate, Near Transit center & Light Rail
- Paid Personal and Professional DevelopmentWho we are:We believe
in the potential of individuals to make positive changes in their
lives. We believe that education and training empower people to
make those changes. Our vision for the communities we serve is that
each person is able to choose rewarding employment, financial
security and the experience of educational achievement. Because of
our work, people are building their futures, families are
strengthened, and our communities are enriched. Evergreen Goodwill
is a non-profit organization founded in 1923. We currently operate
give Job Training Centers, 24 retail stores and 30 donation sites
in King, Snohomish, Skagit, Whatcom and Kitsap County. We employ
over 1,500 people in our region.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Seattle Goodwill, Redmond , Supervisor - Retail Operations, Hospitality & Tourism , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!