Company: Compass Group
Posted on: May 19, 2023
- We are hiring immediately for a full-time COOK position.
- Location: Microsoft - 4344 150th Ave NE, Redmond, WA 98052.
Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time schedule. Monday through Friday, 6:30am -
3:30pm. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: Restaurant cook experience preferred.
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
- Starting Pay: $27.00 per hour. We Make Applying Easy! Want to
apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search
requisition ID number 1172932.The advertised program is an AI
recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass
Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply.
Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions:
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our
success - we invite you to start your journey with us today! Eurest
is recognized worldwide for standards of service and excellence
within the foodservice industry. Embracing an ownership mindset,
Eurest leverages global resources, promotes a local presence and
enriches the communities we serve. The Eurest Promise, "connect
with people, inspire through food, create solutions, and live our
promise," is exemplified throughout our organization. Eurest is
proud to serve the world's most respected successful corporations,
including many of the Fortune 500.Job Summary
Summary: Prepares food in accordance with applicable federal, state
and corporate standards, guidelines and regulations with
established policies and procedures. Ensures quality food service
is provided at all times.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares high-quality food items according to standardized
recipes and instructions to meet production, delivery and service
- Serves meals or prepares for delivery by using correct
portioning, meeting outlined standards, ensuring that food is at
the correct temperature and is attractive and tasty. Tastes all
prepared food items.
- Uses established ticket collection procedures during service.
Responsible for records from area worked during service
- Cleans kitchen after preparation and serving, maintaining high
standards of cleanliness. Stores or discards excess food in
accordance with safe food-handling procedures.
- Keeps refrigerators and storerooms clean and neat. Ensures food
and supply items are stored per standards.
- Operates and maintains kitchen equipment as instructed.
- Assists in production planning, record keeping and reporting as
- Assists in the ordering and receiving of all food and supplies
- Reports needed maintenance, faulty equipment or accidents to
the supervisor immediately.
- Attends in-service and safety meetings.
- Maintains good working relationships with coworkers, customers,
administrators and managers.
- Performs job safely while maintaining a clean, safe work
- Performs other duties as assigned. Associates at Eurest are
offered many fantastic benefits.Both full-time and part-time
positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home ProgramIn addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) Paid Time Off
- Eligible Employees: Full-time & Part-time
- Eligibility Date: Begin to accrue vacation beginning day of
hire and accrue for each hour an associate works
- Amount: Hourly accrual is .01923 not to exceed 40 hoursSector
Paid Sick Leave
- Eligible Employees: Full-time Associates
- Eligibility Date: Following 6 months of employment
- Amount: Up to five (5) days Holidays
- Eligible Employees: Full-time and Part-time Employees
- Eligibility Date: Following 90 days of employment
- Amount: Seven (7) to nine (9) paid holidays per year, based
upon the client's schedule About Compass Group: Achieving
leadership in the foodservice industryCompass Group is an equal
opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all
Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities,
achievements, and experience without regard to race, national
origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).Eurest maintains a drug-free
Req ID: 1172932[[req_classification
Keywords: Compass Group, Redmond , COOK (FULL-TIME), Hospitality & Tourism , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...