Company: Pocket Gems
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Pocket Gems seeks to build the greatest mobile games and most
compelling interactive entertainment in the world. That's the
mission our founders began with, in an apartment above a pizza shop
back in 2009, and it continues to inspire us today. Since then,
we've grown to over 200 people headquartered in San Francisco, and
with $155 million in backing from Sequoia Capital and Tencent,
we're constantly breaking new ground in mobile entertainment.
Our products have been downloaded over 500 million times by players
around the world and have grossed over $1 billion in revenue. We
continue to release brand new content for Episode, a mobile
storytelling network and platform, and War Dragons, a visually
stunning 3D real-time strategy game.
As our community of players continues to grow, we're committed to
building diverse and inclusive environments across our teams, and
in our games.
As a Recruiter, you will own full-life cycle recruiting to support
and partner with several teams across Pocket Gems including
Product, QA, Finance, Game Design, Creative, etc. while driving
diverse candidate pipelines and developing sourcing plans.
Note: This role is open to remote employment for those who reside
in California,Washington State, and Colorado.
What You'll Do
- Manage recruiting for multiple searches, creating innovative
sourcing strategies and engagement to bring the best talent to each
- Develop and execute comprehensive sourcing plans, understanding
requirements to determine target profile needs
- Organize and document by tracking your activity and measuring
- Own and drive a thoughtful offer process including extending
offers and closing candidates
- Collaborate with a diverse team of hard-working, fun-loving
professionals focused on helping candidates find their dream
What You Bring To The Recruiting Team
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3+ years as a full-cycle Recruiter
- Direct sourcing experience with ability to develop sourcing
strategies and build pipelines
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with teammates,
candidates, and hiring managers
- Strong attention to detail and operational excellence - you're
able to prioritize across many stakeholders and candidate pools
without dropping the ball.
- Experience with an ATS (huge plus for Greenhouse)
- Self starter with an incredible work ethic and team first
- Genuine passion for diversity and inclusion initiatives
Extra Gems For
- Experience in the gaming or entertainment industry
#WA #CA #NY
Read more about what we've been up to!
- Pocket Gems Blog
At Pocket Gems, we're building teams that value originality,
inclusivity, and accountability -- and we hope to engage with
talent based on these and other core values. We also offer
competitive perks, such as flexible vacation, 401k matching, and a
generous benefits package,
Pocket Gems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national
origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression,
sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic
information, marital status or any legally protected status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will
consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and
Keywords: Pocket Gems, Redmond , G&A Recruiter, Human Resources , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!