Technology Architect - 63914BR
Company: Infosys Limited
Posted on: January 7, 2021
Windows10 Enterprise Architect
Infosys is seeking for Sr. Windows 10 Architect. In the role you
will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical
proficiency across different stages of the Software Development
Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application
Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role
in supporting Enterprise Release management for Windows components,
Microsoft SCCM and/or Intune, Windows Image management, Windows OS
Patch management, M365 implementation, Migration & Maintenance,
Windows OS& Office Feature & Security updates and Application
Packaging, Intune co-management
* Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Redmond,
WA or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require
travel within the US.
* Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an
accredited institution. Will also consider three years of
progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of
* At least of 11 years experience in Information Technology.
* Strong experience in Enterprise Release management expertise for
Windows components, Microsoft SCCM and/or Intune, MOE / SOE, Task
Sequence (PowerShell scripting), Windows Image management,
Servicing and Advanced Group Policy Management, Windows OS related
Hardware certification, BIOS management and troubleshooting
knowledge, Security, Anti-Virus and End Point Management, Microsoft
Analytics, Windows OS Patch management, M 365 implementation,
Migration & Maintenance, Windows OS& Office Feature & Security
updates and Application Packaging, Intune co-management
* Provide best-fit architectural solutions, provide technology
consultation, assist in defining scope and sizing of work,
implement the solutions, create technology differentiation to
ensure high quality technical solutions and thought leadership
within the space of Windows10 technologies
* Enterprise level device management, Device roll out strategy,
persona management and continuous improvement of end user
experience with modern devices
* Lead IT projects and operations in large enterprise environments
with numerous stakeholders and multiple service providers.
* Liase on behalf of the client on significant, complex, or
technical issues with service providers, external practitioners,
and industry representatives.
* Lead, plan and manage service provider activities and work
streams to deliver project outputs.
* Manage a range of stakeholders and subject matter experts to
ensure operations and ensure alignment to business needs.
* Assist with ITSM processes, standard operating procedures, and
user-guide development in support of technical activities
* Arrange and engage with various integration forums and internal
* Develop smooth working relationships between all parties within
the support model to ensure best possible service delivery and user
* Writing solutions / estimates for RFPs.
* Driving automation and improving end user experience on device
refresh and OS updates
* Work in a Global delivery environment
* Excellent Analytical and troubleshooting skill.
* Excellent in Verbal, written communication.
* Willingness and flexibility to learn new technologies, scale up
quickly and adapt to different roles as the situation demands.
* Experienced in writing RFPs solutions and presentations
* Ability to work independently, within general guidelines or best
practices and manage complex technical solutions
* Able to solve complex technical problems through sound and
* U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are
encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
* Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder
* Proven solution delivery experience in leading large,
geographically distributed teams
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for
extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by
telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and
consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and
workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients
through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise
with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of
change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to
deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight.
Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement
through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and
ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Please visit for more information regarding our company, benefits
and life as an Infoscion
State / Region / Province
Technology-Universal Windows Platform-Universal Windows
Infosys Public Services is an Equal opportunity
Keywords: Infosys Limited, Redmond , Technology Architect - 63914BR, IT / Software / Systems , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!