Senior Product Marketing Manager - Microsoft Edge
Company: Microsoft Corporation
Posted on: January 13, 2021
Save save Senior Product Marketing Manager - Microsoft Edge to
- Job number 933872
- Travel None
- Profession Marketing
- Employment type Full-Time As a Senior Product Marketing Manager
for Microsoft Edge, you will be responsible for driving Microsoft
Edge active preference, driving engagement and winning share. You
will be responsible for defining our overarching messaging strategy
and core content for every GTM touchpoint, this includes working
closely with channel partners, to ensure messaging is cohesive,
consistent and breaks through with an experimentation mindset. In
addition, you will be responsible for developing innovative
strategies, campaigns and partnerships. The ideal candidate is a
trailblazer who has strong storytelling techniques, embraces
creativity and someone who is not afraid to break conventions and
experiment and thrives under ambiguous situations. You are someone
who runs toward the challenge of growing consumer adoption and
engagement- you love the opportunity to shift the current trendline
into a hockey stick. If change, and driving change, presents itself
as an opportunity to you, you have the right mindset. If people,
and leading people across teams, are a joy and a privilege to you,
you have the right heart. Come meet our team and our leadership
team that values integrity, direct communication, thoughtful
decision-making, experimentation, and results. Come grab a seat at
our table. As a successful member of this team, you will be
- Lead and execute integrated Go-To-Market (GTM) strategies,
increase monthly active users, engaged usage and product sentiment
for Microsoft Edge.
- Own messaging end to end, from developing messaging strategy
through research and insights to supporting channels and executions
through copywriting on a daily basis.
- Define hero scenarios and compelling stories to win hearts and
minds of our target audience.
- Live and breathe customer needs research and insights, with a
deep understating of customer journeys and market positions.
- Develop innovative strategies, campaigns, partnerships and core
- Embraces collaboration with openness to input and perspectives
- Ability to drive clarity in ambiguous circumstances.
- Creative, not afraid to break conventions and experiment.
- Contribute to an exceptional high performing team of future
Marketing leaders and be an active member of building an
exceptional environment for the team renowned for creativity,
ideation and management of GTM deployment.
- Provide positive energy and can-do attitude to creating smart
marketing solutions to business outcomes.
- Create exceptional business partnerships with respective
stakeholders to understand their business challenges, in order to
be able to devise marketing programs that drive the intended
- Comfortable with data-driven approaches to decision-making.
- You should have a track record of working with internal and
external partners (inclusive of marketing agencies) to execute on
your strategies with passion, precision and excellence. You must
think creatively about customer/business problems and generate
innovative solutions and energy through storytelling. You must have
the ability to deal with ambiguity and working across complex
- Ability to drive change with multiple teams and always
represent the voice - needs - and unmet needs - of the
- Experience with building messaging frameworks, copywriting and
various consumer research methods, identifying insights and
recommending data-based solutions
- Proven ability to partner across large organizations to drive
the business forward. Qualifications
- 5 + years of product marketing, product management or related,
marketing experience. Consumer segment and search/Web technologies
preferred but not a must.
- Demonstrated creative thinking/developing innovative ideas,
- Experience working across organizational boundaries to drive
impact in a collaborative manner.
- Strong collaboration, analytical, critical thinking, and
business strategy skills.
- Proven ability to build productive relationships with both
technical, design and marketing teams.
- Self-starter able to manage through highly ambiguous
- Solid organization, leadership, team-building and negotiation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- A Bachelor's Degree (BS/BA) is required. MBA preferred but not
required. Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender
identity or expression, genetic information, marital status,
medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability,
political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion,
sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and
ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of
criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need
assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability
during the application or the recruiting process, please send a
request--via the Accommodation request form . Benefits/perks listed
below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with
Microsoft and the country where you work. Save save Senior Product
Marketing Manager - Microsoft Edge to job cart This site is hosted
for Microsoft by Phenom People
Keywords: Microsoft Corporation, Redmond , Senior Product Marketing Manager - Microsoft Edge, IT / Software / Systems , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!