Embedded Software Engineer
Company: Fresh Consulting
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and
hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services
to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers,
sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch
engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect
humans, systems, and machines. We've been growing fast and need
someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality
work in a fast-paced environment. See more at
Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across
Title: Embedded Software Engineer
Duration: Project Based Long-Term Vendor Contract
Location: Redmond, WA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday
Pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
- Experience developing in Linux and Windows environments
- Required experience with C, C++, and Python
- Design, build and test and debug of code modules and
- Drive and support testing efforts across teams and
- Work with Firmware Engineers, Optical Engineers,
Opto-Mechanical Test Engineers, Mechanical engineers in research
and product teams.
- Experience designing and building Linux-based software
applications in C++, C, Python.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and be part of a world-class team
- Excellent knowledge of software development life cycle, and
good coding practices
- Excellent problem solving, debugging and troubleshooting
- Test automation experience.
- Hardware debugging and code testing using oscilloscopes, logic
analyzers, multi-meters a plus.
- Embedded systems programing and interfacing embedded systems to
host computers and peripherals; using common communications
protocols (UART, MPIP, USB 3, SPI, QSPI, I2C, TCPIP)
Education: BSCSE, BSEE or related engineering field.
- Work on engineering and research assignments with F500
companies and startups.
- The relationships that we have created with our clients are one
of a kind.
- We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on
R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
- We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from
AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
- Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term
investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we
together have created.
We're a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist,
designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh
experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or
analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to
improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion.
In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your
business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas
into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Fresh Consulting, Redmond , Embedded Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!