Company: Collabera Inc.
Posted on: January 8, 2022
Location: Redmond, WA (need local candidates) Job
- Candidate must be well-versed with respect to technical
documentation, formatting, writing, and conversion to .md
(markdown). Conversion of existing Engineering documentation (and
upcoming new content) to consumable format in GitHub. Ability to
work with test team partners for documentation creation and
collaboration. Candidate must be well-versed in GitHub Repo
construction and management for a professional/well-laid out design
to present to the external community and contributors.
- Management of GitHub workstreams such as Pull Request
workflows, and Q&A from Suppliers. Produces a major portion of
a complex documentation set (i.e., reference guides, online help,
user guides, UI text) that complies with documentation plan
requirements. Develops and tests complex user scenarios that show
how to use the product being documented. Works effectively with
program management, product marketing, and other internal customers
as needed. - Qualifications:
- Excellent ability to work with Word language (5+ years)
- Markdown language (5+ years)
- Excellent writing knowledge (5+ years)
- Technical knowledge in the Networking Domain is a must.
- Must be able to accomplish objectives that span multiple
product or subject areas, and possess proactive and strategic
- Must possess excellent writing and analytical skills. Able to
participate in planning, design, and end-to-end project
participation with minimal supervision. Demonstrated ability to
combine technical expertise with technical communication skills is
required. Job Requirements Word language, Markdown language,
technical writer, Networking Domain
- Say hello. We're open worldwide 24/7, 365 days a year.
Keywords: Collabera Inc., Redmond , Technical Writer, IT / Software / Systems , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!