Front End Developer/DevOps
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Title: Front End Developer/DevOps
Location: Redmond, WA
Type: Long-Term Contract
This is a highly visible, next-gen design and dev. project team
that is working on some very cool stuff. The team is growing fast,
and we need great people to join us. Below are some details but
please contact us to learn more. -
- Support the Engineering and QA teams to regularly build,
deploy, and release web applications and web services.
- Work with Product and ETL teams on release
and design patterns
- Own the Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
- Maintain and update environments for reliability, security, and
- Work with QA and Engineering team to ensure test frameworks are
run in a consistent and timely manner
- Build tools and systems to improve the operational efficiency
of the entire engineering team
- Debug and resolve build, test, and deployment issues in staging
and production environmentsExperience and Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience with CI/CD including build and deploy
tools like CircleCI, Jenkins or Travis.
- Solid programming experience including Bash, Python, Ruby, or
other scripting languages.
- Azure Cloud
- Experience in deploying, maintaining ETL pipelines, data lakes,
and multiple databases
- Gulp -- task build/run
- CSS Pre-processors (Less and Sass)
- Enterprise- class applications
Keywords: DevSelect, Redmond , Front End Developer/DevOps, IT / Software / Systems , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!