Software Engineer I (NST)
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Nintendo Software Technology Corporation
Nintendo Software Technology Corporation, based in Redmond,
Washington , is a wholly owned subsidiary of the world's largest
manufacturer and marketer of video games, Nintendo Co., Ltd.,
headquartered in Kyoto, Japan. Nintendo Software Technology's
mission is to design, develop and deliver the very best video
games. We conduct research, use state-of-the-art equipment and
review methods of operation so that we may continually improve the
quality of the games that we produce. Each person employed at
Nintendo Software Technology Corporation is a valued team member
and is encouraged to participate in our efforts to create the
highest quality games.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
- A developing individual contributor that assists in developing,
writing, and debugging of code for assigned software
- Implement defined subset of tasks of assigned team and
- Assists in developing, writing, testing, debugging and
implementing code using the relevant programming
- Participates in product testing and maintenance activities as
required by project management.
- May assist in tool development with other engineers.
- Applies professional expertise to review, analyze and test
products under development as a contributing member of a production
team to ensure delivery of Nintendo's high standard of quality and
SUMMARY OF REQUIREMENTS
- Knowledge of the relevant programming languages C/C ,
- Understanding of computer science and software design
- Ability to read and debug other engineers' code.
- Internship at a software development company
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or related field; or
equivalent education and experience.
For more information about NST, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer of individuals with
disabilities and protected veterans....valuing diversitycelebrating
Keywords: Nintendo, Redmond , Software Engineer I (NST), IT / Software / Systems , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!