Software Engineer V
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Job Title: Software Engineer V
Location: Redmond, WA
Duration: 1 year
We are looking for a skilled and motivated front-end developer to
join our team, whose mission is to solve the human-centered XR
optimization problem by uncovering insights about users. We are
specifically looking for a candidate with experience collaborating
with scientists and helping build clean and usable UIs for our
internal research tools, some of which also get contributed to the
community as open-source projects. More broadly, the chosen
candidate will work with a diverse and highly interdisciplinary
team of researchers and engineers and will have access to cutting
edge technology, resources, and testing facilities.
- Work with researchers and engineers to make their research
tools accessible to a broader audience of internal users.
- Build efficient and reusable user studies to enable wrist input
- Collaborate with team members in planning, design, and code
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- 3+ years with modern C++ (C++14 or newer)
- 3+ years of experience with a game development engine such as
Unreal or Unity.
- Experience designing stable, maintainable, well-tested code
- Experience developing low-level device APIs, systems
development, or working with proprietary input devices
- Experience with work in human-centered areas such as UX,
psychology, design, or similar.
- Experience working directly with researchers or others without
expertise in software development.
- Experience working with APIs and/or shaders for Client
Keywords: Ursus, Redmond , Software Engineer V, IT / Software / Systems , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!