Posted on: January 15, 2022
Job Title: Algorithm DeveloperLocation: Redmond, WADuration: 1
YearSummary:The main function of an algorithm developer is to
design and implement algorithms for machine learning and computer
vision. The typical developer will be able to test the
effectiveness of routines against requirements.
- Develop and apply advanced methods, theories, and research
techniques of algorithms
- Designs, implements and tests algorithms for a variety of
machine learning and computer vision tasks
- Design statistical models and algorithms for analyzing
- Improve algorithm performance
- Synthesize algorithm needs and designs for customer
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve issues found with
- Experience with algorithm development
- Experience with machine learning toolkits and platforms (e.g.
- Experience with object-oriented programming in C# and C++ or
- Experience in high performance computing (using GPU/CPU
- Ability to manage projects autonomously
- Master's Degree in computer science, mathematics, electrical
engineering or related field preferred.
Keywords: Ursus, Redmond , Algorithm Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!