Software Developer (C#, ASP.Net)
Company: Wipro Technologies
Posted on: May 11, 2022
We are Wipro (NYSE: WIT), a rapidly expanding and leading global
Information Technology, Consulting and Business Process Services
company with over 225,000 employees worldwide, servicing clients in
175+ cities and 69 countries across 6 continents. For more
information, please visit -www.wipro.com The Role As a Developer,
you will be expected to understand and design appropriate automated
solutions based on business needs. - To be successful in this role
- Understand and design appropriate automated solutions based on
- Develop and deliver testable and high-performance results.
- Participating in code reviews, bug tracking, and feature
- Ability to own and manage complete code life cycle using Azure
- Working with Customer and Eng team to understand and document
- Review technology alternatives and propose solutions. -
- Following Agile programming practices.
- Working as part of a local and distributed team and
independently with minimum guidance.
- Share knowledge among team members -To help us level up, you'll
- 1-4+ years of experience in C#, .NET, MS SQL, MVC, Net Core,
Git, Web API, Azure
- 1+ years of experience with writing solutions using PowerShell.
- Good knowledge of Power BI, Azure Deployments -
- Should have excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Good understanding of object-oriented skills, SOLID programming
principles, and design patterns
- Good experience in designing and developing stable, reliable,
- Should have good extensive experience in design and
implementing new features, modules, or application components that
support and integrate with existing .Net platforms.
- Should have good experience in working on different layers of
the application stack.
- Good experience in handling production defects and working
closely with the customer to resolve the issues
- Good understanding in implementing the business solutions and
guide the fellow team members
- Highly desired professional skills include excellent
communication skills, strong analytical skills, and the ability to
work independently and as part of a team. If you only meet some of
the requirements for this role, that's okay!!! -We value a diverse
range of backgrounds & ideas and believe this is fundamental for
our future success. So, if you have the curiosity to learn and the
willingness to teach what you know, we'd love to hear from you. We
pride ourselves on creating an inclusive workplace that provides
equal opportunities to all persons regardless of their age,
cultural background, sexual orientation, gender identity and
expression, disability, veteran status, or anything else. Benefits
- Flexible/remote working culture - location is not a limitation
of success at Wipro.
- Global Travel & Relocation opportunities - COVID
- Quarterly bonus/variable pay.
- Quarterly Career Progression Reviews - we do not limit our
employees to the usual once per year reviews!
- Corporate Healthcare Benefits
- Financial Advisory & Banking Benefits.
- Free Ongoing training and development to help you reach your
- Collaborative team - positive and empathetic people who love to
laugh either through social distancing in the office or virtually
- Team building, fun activities, and social events - COVID
permitting. Join us in many countries, see full career
opportunities -here .
Keywords: Wipro Technologies, Redmond , Software Developer (C#, ASP.Net), IT / Software / Systems , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!