Posted on: June 25, 2022
LOCATION REQUIREMENT: This position requires the candidate to be
working remotely in the PNW area by start date - may need to be
Our Gaming client -is looking for an experienced and passionate
Technical Artist to work on Halo Infinite. We're looking for a
solid team player with excellent communication skills who can work
closely with lighting artists and engineers, and also be
self-sufficient and work independently as required. You will be
creative and flexible, able to follow art direction and technical
briefs and most importantly of all be driven to help us produce the
highest quality real-time lighting possible. -
- Utilize scripted systems and game editor to achieve specific
lighting state goals for the player experience, including time of
day and networked play. -
- Collaborate with lighting artists to define, implement and
document scripted lighting content. -
- Work closely with engineers to develop and maintain
- Playtest, debug and iterate to ensure quality and robustness of
scripted lighting systems. -
- Help drive improvements for future scripted lighting content.
- Interest in working as a lighting artist creating real time
lighting content for the game.
- Minimum Qual---ifications and Skills
- Strong experience with scripted systems such as Lua or Python.
- Experience with real-time game engines and editors such as
Unreal, Unity or proprietary tools. -
- Understanding of CG lighting technology. -
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Network-related scripting experience specifically related to
- Experience with C++ -
- Interest or experience working as a Lighting artist in games.
- Visual portfolio of artwork would also be a big plus, but is
not a hard requirement for this role.
Keywords: Aquent, Redmond , Technical Artist, IT / Software / Systems , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!