Posted on: November 24, 2022
*8 to 12 years of embedded C/C++ and firmware development
* Has thorough knowledge on product development/management.
* Well experienced in C/C++ for embedded systems
* Good knowledge of embedded systems
* Knowledge of working with Hardwares.
Knowledge on Python will be an added advantage.
* Manage a team of development engineers.
* Develop Firmware and Software systems enabling the development
and delivery of code enabling the delivery of products.
* Development of new features for the hardware products.
* Working with new Hardware and sensors
* Development of algorithms and logic.
* Development of System level Software and Firmware.
* Understand customer requirements and convert them into user
stories and estimates.
* Work with the product managers and end users to define & document
product and feature functionality and requirements.
* Work closely with multiple internal teams to create, maintain and
evolve development plans.
* Actively participate in issue triage / troubleshooting and
clearly document processes used.
* Ensure effective communications with peers and management.
* Strong background in designing or extending existing development
* Excellent Debugging skills & experience troubleshooting.
Keywords: ApTask, Redmond , EmbeddedC/C++ Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!