AR/VR Software Engineer - C++/Linux
Company: Ursus, Inc.
Posted on: November 24, 2022
JOB TITLE: AR/VR Software Engineer - C++/Linux
LOCATION: Redmond, WA
DURATION: 1 Year
Our client, a fortune 500 multi-national technology company is
recruiting for a AR/VR Software Engineer - C++/Linux. If you meet
the qualifications listed, please Apply Now! Or if you know of
anyone in your network, please refer them to Ursus!
- Setting up and maintaining data collection SW and HW including
OS/firmware updates and connection to sensor components.
- Basic SW (mostly C++) debugging, understand different kinds of
error analysis and communicate with other Research Engineers and
- Consumer devices HW bring-up and functionalities
- Design and execute experiments to validate product quality and
investigate HW/SW issues.
- Design and commission automation procedures for robotics
- Perform devices calibration with proprietary
- Commission and operate complex measurement and test
- Documentation of various processes and techniques with help
from the core team.
Qualifications (Must have)
- BSc or MSc degree in Engineering or Physics and/or
apprenticeship in electronics or related field
- Familiarity with C/C++, basic statistics, error
- Familiarity with linux systems
- Scripting / configuration editing
- Experience with laboratory work and ideally experimental
- Good communication skills
- Software development experience in C++, Python and/or
- Troubleshooting driver problems on Linux
- Robot control or mechatronics experience. In particular:
- Controlling linear motion stages
- Controlling hexapod positioners
- Controlling robot arms
- Knowledge about camera optics and acquisition settings
- Experience with VR or AR systems
- Data analysis and visualization
Keywords: Ursus, Inc., Redmond , AR/VR Software Engineer - C++/Linux, IT / Software / Systems , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!