Senior Application Developer
Posted on: January 14, 2023
Application Developer IV Redmond, WA
- Mandatory Skills: Oracle EBS R12.2+ -AP, AR, GL, FA, CM, iExp,
AME, PO, iProc, Vertex, PL/SQL AR is a MUST PRIMARY
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR BSA:
- Lead any new Initiatives, Projects or process Improvements for
Financials and Procure to Pay to Pay Track - Current Environment
- Provide support for existing features, functionalities, custom
interfaces etc. for Financials, Pay to Pay Track and other key
custom financial business apps
- Regular Month end closure support.
- Collaborate with IT development team Onsite and Offshore to
develop solutions to support, Incidents, new business requirements
(Enhancements) or improve on performance's/process (Defects).
- As SME provide identify process and system bottlenecks, system
and process issues and provide cost effective solutions with
recommendations. Keep looking for Implementing out of the box
features and eliminating customizations.
- Assist business users in User Acceptance testing, Training for
any new functional features or processes. Collaborate with QA and
Business users to create test repository for Automation and
regression testing. Key Deliverables:
- Incident Management, Change Management and Triaging.
- Proactively prioritize Defects, Enhancements with business
leads/super users for P2P track.
- Requirement Gathering, Solution Designing of prioritized
business requirements, Incidents, Defects and Enhancement's and
then implement and support Project Quarterly and monthly releases
(Dev/SIT/UAT/Prod Migration, cutover). At least 3 Major release
every year and with minor monthly releases.
- Prepare new or update existing Functional Specifications
(MD50), BR100, TE40's, Solution Design documentation & Functional
configuration deployment documentation or in Atlassian Confluence,
JIRA, Troubleshooting runbooks.
- Smoke testing on Pre-Production environments post Prod Clone
for environment readiness. Assist business users on providing them
test scenarios for regression and automation testing for any new
feature or functionality.
- Share weekly status reports to Hitachi and Client IT
stakeholders. EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in Implementing (min 2+ end to
end Implementations) and Supporting (min 2+ projects) Oracle EBS
- Subject Matter Expert and hands on experience in Oracle R12.2+
Financials Modules Oracle Payables, Accounts Receivables, General
Ledger, Credit Management, Oracle Cash Management, Oracle Fixed
Assets, Oracle iExpense, Mobile expenses, & Oracle AME.
- Along with Oracle Financial experience strong experience and
hands on Oracle Core Purchasing, Oracle iProcurement.
- Prior experience and hands on experience in integrations Oracle
EBS and Tax solutions (Vertex).
- Hands on experience in writing PL/SQLs for analysis and
- Must have excellent client management skills, stakeholder
- Prior experience in implementing or supporting interfaces with
Oracle EBS (Payables Invoices) for Document Scanning/Imaging
- Prefer to have Alfresco, Ephesoft to Account Payables.
- Strong prior experience in implementing and supporting Inbound
and Outbound Interfaces to Oracle Financials and Procure to Pay
Track preferably using SOA or Oracle Fusion middleware. We are an
equal opportunity employer, and we are an organization that values
diversity. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates,
including minorities and persons with disabilities. req14608-1
Keywords: CoreTechs, Redmond , Senior Application Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!