Senior Software Engineer II (.NET Core)
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Title: Senior Software Engineer (.NET Core)
Location: Redmond, WA
Type: Long-Term Contract
Senior Software Engineer (.NET Core)
Are you impassioned about cloud computing and love the challenge of
solving complex technical problems?
Come join a growing team and surround yourself with people who are
equally passionate about cloud computing, modern engineering
practices, and an obsession with user and customer experience
You will be expected to demonstrate great sense of ownership, which
includes understanding customer scenarios, driving design and
implementation, and ensuring the successful delivery of scalable
and resilient cloud application and services.
As a Senior Engineer, you will be expected to participate in
high-level product architecture, design, and implementation. You'll
write secure, reliable, scalable, and maintainable code, which will
be fully testable, readable, and efficiently debuggable.
You'll have a passion for quality and be a creative thinker. You
should be comfortable owning a feature/solution and making
- 6+ years of professional software development
- 3+ years of experience with architecture, design,
implementation, and support of distributed and highly resilient
cloud applications and services.
- Proven track record of shipping highly scalable and reliable
software and services
- BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, related field, or
- Expertise in modern .NET: C#, ASP.NET/Core, Entity Frameworks,
SQL, MVC/Razor Pages
- Azure Redis Distributed Cache, Azure Service Bus (RabbitMQ),
Azure Cosmos, Azure Traffic Manager / Azure Front Door
- API/SDK (Nuget / C#)
- Design / Implementation: DDD, TDD, Repository, OOP, Functional
- Messaging: Async Request/Reply, Resiliency & Transient-Fault
handling (Polly), Queuing & Scheduling.
- Data Management: CQRS, Event Sourcing, Sharding (elastic
pooling), Index Tables, Materialized Views.
- Experience designing, implementing, scaling, and monitoring
- Experience in databases, storage solutions, and ETL
- Experience building Continuous Integration / Continuous
- Exceptional communication and cross-discipline collaboration
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills.
- Ability to write concise and accurate technical documentation
with the ability to communicate technical ideas to non-technical
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting.
- Ability to efficiently research and implement custom solutions
for challenging business and technical problems.
- Threat modeling and secure development lifecycle planning and
Keywords: DevSelect, Redmond , Senior Software Engineer II (.NET Core), IT / Software / Systems , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!